The Beginning

"Ah!! Are you okay?"The boy with dark red hair and kind eyes asked in a tone of worry. "Mhm!" The girl with beautiful pink eyes nodded."Alright! That demon was quite tough..Lets tell Master we finished the Mission." The same boy told the young girl.

Ah! Now you readers might be wondering! Who are these people?

Well first off in their world their is Demons, Humans, and Demon slayers.

Lemme give you the two's long story into a small one!:

Tanjiro Kamado, The young boy with dark red hair and eyes. His family got killed by the King of demons, Muzan Kibutsuji. Only one out of the five of his siblings survived, Nezuko Kamado, The young girl with beautiful pink eyes. But she became a demon. With help she was able to control herself from eating humans...They now live a journey to find a cure to help Nezuko become a human again. With the help of the Hashiras, Kagaya Ubuyashik, Lady Tamayo, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi and Kanao. Question is...

Will They be able to Achieve their goal?..

Just wanted to get this urge out of me for now! Plus since I only did MHA fanfics I thought It wouldn't be fair so here is a KNY/Demon Slayer fanfic! Hope you'll like it!

With all love!

-§ïrêñ