The Sick Day

Previously:

"Your tired aren't you? Go to sleep."

"A-alright.."

I soon blacked out, going into what felt like an endless sleep

Keyword: felt

Currently:

(Tanjiro's POV for now until I say so /thoughts/ -whispers- *actions*)

I woke up once again with a headache, I guess Tsugikuni-Sama was right..though it could be a migraine..I look around to see myself in my old house and Nezuko sleeping Despite it being night. I stand up and carefully walked outside careful to not make a noise to attract any demons that may be by.

To be honest, even when demons lingers the world, the world is beautiful...

/It's nearly midnight, and the night sky is picturesque./../A black to navy gradient was the backdrop for a full moon; the night sky so clear you could almost see every crater.../../ The moon, a glowing yellowy white, loomed large, surrounded by an ethereal glow./../ Millions of stars were sprinkled behind it, a few large ones but mostly a multitude of little white pin pricks./../Every now and then, a twinkle caught my eye./.../ This was an unfamiliar sight from my life, where the lights never went down, perpetually hiding the beauty of the nighttime sky./...

/I mean.. it wouldn't hurt to go outside? Right?..Even then I still have the Katana../

I went outside with the cold breeze pressing upon my skin../This is a nice place to train../ I went back inside the house and I didn't see the Katana...weird..I then went to the lake and it was back under there...i didn't think much of it and thought i just dropped it when I passed out.. But sadly it was at the very bottom so I had to swim to grab it which I did, so I grabbed it again, swam out and went into a clear wide spot.

I shouldn't really do any breathings just in case..I trained for hours that night all the way until dawn which is really about six hours I have been training.. with some breaks of course but for some reason my body feels weak..I thought it was just my training so I went back inside and putting the sheathe of the sword over it and placed it carefully on the floor. I then felt lightheaded and seeing black spots covering my vision..

/What should I do? Why am i feeling lightheaded?../

/Maybe...he can help.../

"R-restore..."

i then felt myself hit the ground as I passed out

.

.

.

.

"Again?..."

"Kamado..."

I wake up one the ground laying down..I curl myself up and shiver to the non-existent breeze..i then feel something soft, light and warm..it was a blanket, I then sat up and wrapped the blanket around me.. I then look forward to see Tsugikuni-Sama sitting in front of me..

"Kamado.."

"Tsugikuni-Sama..."

"Tsugikuni or Yoriichi is just fine."

"Ok Tsugikuni.."

"Tell me...How the hell did you get sick after not even twelve hours of not being in your consciousness?.."

"...I swam in the lake to go get a katana i found..that somehow reappeared back in the lake after I passed out the first time.."

"And?.."

"I trained a bit.."

"A bit?."

"Ok, i trained for about six hours.....in the night..where there is cold air.."

*sighs* "Kamado you need to be careful with yourself.. if you don't then you won't be able to master sun breathing..maybe not even be able to slay a demon if you keep on.. I'm not threatening you but trying to make sure that you are healthy enough to train for right now you need some time.."

"I get it.." 

"A-ah..."

"Kamado?"

*sneezes*.."Achoo!!" *sniffle*

"Sorry.."

*sighs* "lemme feel your forehead.." *puts his hand on Tanjiro's forehead, he feels his head burning up*

"You have a fever. Your staying in here until you get better."

"But I still have things to do!"

"Please don't argue with me Tanjiro.."

"Tanjiro? You never call me that, you call me Kamado..Whats with the sudden name change?"

"That reminds me how do you know my name?.."

"I'm your ancestor's friend, I was the one who gave those very earrings that you have on right now to him, I believe they were were passed on from generations..Even then he told me since he is also dead..the only reason you cannot see him or be with him is because he doesn't have a special connection to you, of course everyone has ancestors but the reason we have a special bond is because you use my breathing, the sun breathing or you would rather be familiar with; Hinokami Kagura, The dance your father, and his father and his father's father and so on has been doing for generations too."

"I see.."

"Once you get better, after a few days we'll start your training. You okay with that, right?"

"Mhm!"

"Good, now you need to rest I'll get a cold rag to put on you for your body temperature to go down. But if you want you can stay up, but you need to not move..that much.."

"Thats alright, I'll rest for now."

"Alright."

To be honest I didn't feel so good not because of the fever but for something else when I fell asleep...

Hopefully its nothing

Keyword: Hopefully

.

.

.

.

.

AHHHH SORRY THIS TOOK AROUND 3 DAYS TO DO! And this is probably cringe bc i make cringe stuff anyways! Hope ya'll enjoy this and have a Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night!

With all love!

-§ÏR3Ñ