The Fever Dream

(This chapter will have angst!!.  Fever Dream: vivid, often bizarre or unpleasant dreams sleepers can experience when they have a fever.)

Previously:

"Alright."

To be honest I didn't feel so good not because of the fever but for something else when I fell asleep...

Hopefully its nothing

Keyword: Hopefully

Currently:

(Tanjiro's POV)

I felt myself wake up, but I'm not in Tsugikuni's house anymore...Well my consciousness that is.. I then look around as I steady myself enough to stand up unaware of my surroundings as its a black void then a flash of light blinded me as I look around frantically. To stop dead. The house...my family died in instead again laid in bloodshed, flesh a rotting smell with the fear, and terror in their eyes.. Nezuko isn't there instead I look beside me and see Nezuko in her Kimono and the bamboo muffle in her mouth.

The Light flashed again. Instead the sky was blood red even the Moon...Nezuko wasn't here this time.. The house was blood red too, I entered cautiously then ai see all my dead family member corpses rise again even my dads that was somehow in the house too..covered in blood, wounds, bruises. I then see Rokuta kneeling crying, sobbing as tears run down his face. As he said in tears; Why didn't you *hic* save us?. Hiccups by the constant sobbing..

Then I heard Takeo talk in a voice of anger: What were you doing when we were dying? Leaving me in tearing up now thinking this was my fault.. if only i hadn't stayed the night over..

Then Hanako's disbelieving voice came to play: You just survived on your own... They should know words have an impact on another persons feelings...

Then my dad..voice in disappointment and sound in astray: Why are you even here?..Your useless...while shaking his head as he threw an empty bottle at me hitting my forehead..

Them my mother..my own sweet and caring mother..fulled with anger and disappointment along with disgust; You should've just died. How dare you live so cheerfully!

The light flashed once again, as still traumatized and in shock of what happened I then heard muffled noises I looked up. Instead me and Nezuko were at the Demon Slayer Headquarters now..Nezuko there in her box that Sanemi-San was holding again...just like my first trial..In just a few moments the light appeared but for shorter time. Now it was the test to see if Nezuko is a friendly demon.. I watched in horror as Nezuko tried to bite Sanemi's arm.. as he whipped out his blade, took her by the neck and out her under the sun, before she was burned away he beheaded her...Right in front if me..

Nezuko's blooded splattered along the grounding her head kicked 'n rolled to me tears in her eyes as she whispered one thing too me.

"I'm sorry Oni-Chan.."

As her body crumbled and disintegrated. Then the light flashed once again..But instead of a new area it started at the beginning of the trial once again I watched as the events unfolded once again..;

Nezuko tried to bite Sanemi's arm.. as he whipped out his blade, took her by the neck and out her under the sun, before she was burned away he beheaded her. Her blood splatted..saying sorry..

The light flashed again as it started at the beginning of the trial once again...As this begins to repeat as a never ending cycle the horror the flesh and bone of a loved one just become motionless as they passed on.. But no this is different Nezuko just burns and crumbles away..only saying sorry for what she had done wrong anger in my soul builds up everytime but it's like I'm frozen in place. I can't do anything no matter how hard I try..

This all my fault if only I was there in time to save them then maybe we'd ll be happy..well they'd be happy i might have sacrificed myself. But the past is the past..you can't change it no matter how hard you tried..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kamado..Please wake up.."

"Please.."

I jolted up back inside my consciousness felt like I left my consciousness behind in the sixth dimension..But my here right now.. right now.. Where was I before? Doesn't matter cause I'm here right now.. 

"Thank god, your awake"

"That was just a dream?.."

"Well more like a nightmare.."

"By seeing you in your current state did you perhaps experience a fever dream? Now, it might sound unreal as people would say 'Fever Dream?..No, you might be going crazy! That sound ridiculous!'  But it is true, now have you heard of a fever dream?"

I shook my head though I think i heard it before, my grandma said she had experienced a few time before.

"A fever dream is a vivid, often bizarre or unpleasant dreams sleepers can experience when they have a fever. Which i think you had just experienced.."

"I-ai didn't like it..not at all!"

"If you want you can cry it all out, its not healthy to bottle up your emotions like that. If you want I can give you some space if you'd like?.."

I didn't think twice I grabbed Tsugikuni's clothing firmly as I pushed myself toward him as I place my head on his chest sobbing and crying, I don't care what happens to me I just don't want anyone to die from unnatural causes, not anymore, never. I feel Tsugikuni's hands wrap around my body as he holds me close, rubbing circles on my back as I hear the faint sound of humming from my constant sobbing..God why do I feel like a coward. After a few moments my sobbing only went down to silent crying with a few hiccups then and there. I then now here the meldoy Tsugikuni was humming. (Who lives who dies who tells your story- Hamilton, instrumental)

The beautiful melody had such a sad remark on it. I soon felt my eyes get lidded and my eyes closed as ai drifted into what I hope is a dream.

*Lays down on the grounding while laying Tanjiro carefully beside him* *sighs* "Tanjiro Kamado, I will protect you no matter the costs.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I DID THIS ALL IN ONE DAY AND MY HANDS HURT LIKE HELL! Please give me ideas while i still have some motivation in me!🙏🏼 Anyways, Hope ya'll like it! And have a Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night!

With all love!

-§ÏR3Ñ