Part 10 : All Mine

"Stop laughing, Phi. I'm trying to have sex with you and you're here giggling like a schoolgirl, what the fuck. Please stop it." he griped, but it was half-hearted at best because, God, his husband was ridiculous. Affectionate and sexy but utterly, utterly ridiculous and Gulf didn't know what to do with him.

"Seriously, stop. Take your shirt off and quit smiling. No, off with it, come on, come on. Stop. Laughing, I said!"

He knew he was trying to sound put off, stern in a way he seldom would, especially in the company of his husband but right now, he couldn't really help it. They were both giggling hard before he realized what was happening, the older man's mirth making it difficult for him to keep a straight face. He wanted to hurry things along - it had been his plan the second they both stepped into the door and his husband had backed him against it, but Mew giggling helplessly into his neck as tried to tug his shirt off and out of the way wasn't really helping.

"Mew Suppasit, I mean it! Stop - oh my god, what is your problem? You're not even drunk, so why the fuck are you - hmffff!" his complaints died in his tongue when Mew's mouth caught his own for a hard kiss, but before he could even kick his brain into gear enough to reciprocate the kiss, his husband was already pulling away.

He groaned, both in frustration and arousal as he dragged his hands down Mew's arms to settle on his waist and pinched him. His husband shrieked in answer, and then before Gulf realized it, the jerk was giggling again.

He made a face and pulled back as far as the space his husband's lap had provided without him ending up stumbling on the floor on his ass and crossing his arms over his chest. He wished he at least looked as pissed as he wished to be, even though he couldn't really find it in him to be mad at his husband now despite the fact that he was acting like he was high on something.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry. I'm just really enjoying this, okay? I swear I'm not making fun of you or anything." Mew was saying, hands in the air in apparent surrender and Gulf felt like squishing his cheeks in answer. Squeeze them hard until he stopped smiling and maybe remind him about their previous plans to fuck each other's brains out before his giggles had rudely interrupted them.

He leveled the older man a look, one that he hoped was intimidating enough to make him pause. It did, but only for a moment, because then Mew was lifting a hand and cupping his cheek, the expression on his face softening visibly.

"Okay, listen, please listen," the older man insisted when he tried to shake away from his grip, letting the defiance speak for itself. He wasn't mad or anything, but he might be if he didn't get the explanation he needed to understand why his husband was acting like he was possessed or something.

"You know it was my turn to talk to P'Ter earlier, right?" Mew asked, hands drifting from his face to his neck, then dragging them downwards to settle on either side of his hips to keep him in place. Gulf nodded in answer, noting that his and his husband's appointments with their mentor were scheduled a day apart, as if it was deliberately done that way. Gulf had his turn the day before, and much as that session left him wondering more about his relationship with his husband, it also left him feeling a little unsure, if not unsettled. The questions he was asked weren't necessarily new to begin with, but since after the marriage, he realized most of his answers have either veered into the complete opposite while the others have totally changed, hopefully for the better.

His husband's hands were firm around his hips, ever-present and grounding but still relatively gentle. Mew's eyes searched his face as his fingers massaged the curve of Gulf's waist, squeezing lightly as he offered him a smile, open and soft and intimate.

"He asked me if I like being married to you." his husband whispered, eyes darting away from his face as if the question was making him shy. He was also biting his lips probably to keep himself from smiling, and Gulf found himself charmed all over again.