Truth or dare

Izuku POV

"Uraraka! That is very disrespectful to Medoriya!" Iida yelled. "But I wanna know! Did his mom and dad just leave him on the streets because they didn't want him?" She laughed. "Ochako that's so mean!" Mina yelled. "No she's right, my parents never wanted me so they left me to die" Uraraka's face turned into a shocked one and so did everyone else's. "My father left us when I was three saying he never wanted a child, my mother dispised me for existing saying I'm the reason why he left, she died when I was four. The same day my so called father left us" I explained. "W-what happened to her that caused her to die?" Mina hesitantly asked. "She committed suicide in front of me by slitting her throat with a kitchen knife" I sighed. "Is- is that why you don't like to cook?" She asked with a shaky breath. "Yes, it reminds me of her and I don't want to, she's not- she had no dignity and did that in front of a four year old that had nothing, no home, no family, no food or water. Nothing" Kacchan tightened his grip slightly. He never knew my past but now I think he regrets even listening, but who couldn't?

"If that's all can I go?" I looked at then. "Wait!" Uraraka yelled. "Yes?" I looked at her. "Where did you get all those scares? You don't get them from training! I've saw!" This whore! "That's non of your business, neither was this but it was truth or dare and I had to awnser it, now I have a choice and the awnser is no" I got up and went to my room. Kacchan stood up and fallowed me.

"Teddybear why didn't you tell me about your past sooner?" He hugged me. "I-I didn't want to scare you" He ran his hand through my hair. "It's okay, you can tell me anything you know that" I smiled. "I know, thanks Kacchan" He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you Izuku" He lifted my chin up. "I love you too Kacchan" He smiled and kissed me. I layed my head on his chest as I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up to some yelling and some rumbling outside. I got up and looked around. Why was I in my room? Weren't I in Kacchan's? This is really starting to get wired. I got out of bed and went to the common room where all the noise came from.

Villain's

The other's and Kacchan was trying to fight them off. Why did they attack the dorms this time? I had no time to think, I needed to help my friends!

Iida, Kirishema, Kaminari and Todoroki, they were the ones behind me right now and the other's were around helping each other. Where's Kacchan? I looked around trying to find him. I've spotted him by Shigaraki, about to touch him. "KACCHAN!" I ran towards him and punched Shigaraki away from him. "Kacchan! Are you okay?!" I kneeled down in front of him. "I'm okay, we have to call the pro's!" He yelled. Shoot! My phone is in my room! "Todoroki your phone!" He tossed it to me. I quickly dialed dad's number witch he awnserd imeadetly.

"Hello?" I waisted no time. "DAD! The villain's are attacking us in the dorms! Send help now!" I shouted. I then quickly hung up and turned to the villain's. Wait is that a red scarf? But I don't know anyone else except Stain that had a red scarf. Unless it's Stain!

I stood up and tried getting a closer look. It was him! "Stain!" I called out. He turned to me with wide eye's. "Izuku?!" Aizawa sensei darged into the dorm room, breaking the door in the prosses. "Kacchan we have to go!" I helped him up, he took my hand and we all ran outside. "Wait" I turned around.

Shit shit shit shit!

No! I have to get it back!

I ran into the collapseing building once more to retrieve the one thing I have left of my family, even though I despise them I still miss them. I got it! I jumped out the window instead and landed right next to Stain himself. "You okay kid?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm fine" I looked up at my now non existing room with sadness. "Just- just got a little scared there" I sighed. "I see, I'll see you soon kid" He playfully punched my shoulder and left. I made my way to Kacchan.

They had to send everyone to UA for protection. Great I don't even have a home anymore, I barely even call Aizawa's home mine. Then Aizawa sensei and Mic sensei barged into the room. Dad shortly fallowed behind them. Kacchan's grip tightened at the sight of them. I placed my head on his chest, he slowly rubbed circles on my back. "Izuku! Thank god your okay!" Mic sensei came running towards us and hugged me. Kacchan let me go to give me space too breath from the bone crushing hug. Aizawa sensei also came to us. I pushed him off of me. He let go with a sad expression. "Are you hurt? Did they touch you? Did you inhale anything? Like toxins or something?" He ranted on. "Dad?" I looked at him. "Yes Izuku?" Aizawa sensei looked at me. "Mouse! Your alright!" He cried and jumped into my arms giving me a tight hug. I hugged him back ofcourse. I reached out to Kacchan to hold my hand witch he did. "I'm so glad your uninjured my precious little mouse" he cried. "I'm fine dad" I chuckled. "Thank you Aizawa sensei, for saving us" I bowed my head. "It's my job to protect my students"

I knew he'd never change

I smiled to myself. I thought about forgiving them but that one really hurt. I'm still just a student and a burden to them all aren't I? Kacchan looked at me and he seemed annoyed? Why is he annoyed? Dad clung to me like a cuallabear on a tree. Kacchan slightly squeezed my hand. I looked at him and he didn't have much of an expression on his face. To other's this probably look's like he's about to murder them but to me it means something way different, he wants to talk and it's serious. I placed dad down in his chair and took Kacchan's hand, leading him to a empty room.

"Is something wrong Kacchan?" I asked. I placed my arms around his neck as his wrapped around my waist. "Just pissed that's all teddybear" he sighed and rested his head on my neck. "What's bugging you Kacchan?" I ran a hand threw his fluffy soft silky smooth hair. "Your- Aizawa sensei is fucking pissing me off!" He's tense. "I know Kacchan, don't worry about him okay?" I smiled. "He literally said it was his job just because he's a pro and a teacher! He's your fucking dad Deku! I saw how much it hurt you and- and I'm sorry for you having to hear that coming from him. I know you still consider him some what of a father, Mic sensei too" He hugged me. "It's fine Kacchan really, I'm used to it already! People do attend to abandon me after they're satisfied" I sighed. "I'll never leave you!" He yelled.