A Try At New Friendship?

Lynn POV

Today I woke up feeling good about everything. It seems as though everything that happened yesterday turned for the good. Even Logan's attempt to become friends is a good thing. I'd rather have him as a friend then a stalker.

I got up out of bed and headed over to the shower. After cleaning up and dressing up (in mm), I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I placed my phone on the counter and went to fix myself something to eat, but before I could my phone chimed.

Lo: Hey I was wondering if you weren't busy if you'd like to go out and do something? If your boyfriend doesn't mind.

I thought about it.

Me: Can I bring Keijah along?

It was a while before I got a reply.

Lo: uh sure, I'll bring another one of my friends to. Lets say four thirtyish we meet up at Plaza Fair? (It's made up y'all)

Me: Sure.

I finished up with my grilled cheese that I managed to fix during my waiting for his reply, and washed out the plate. I headed upstairs to wake up Keijah.

"Keijah! Wake up hoe!" She groaned in response, "Go to sleep it's like three o'clock in the morning."

"Bitch it's eleven o'clock in the morning wake yo ass up! Unless you wanna stay here while I go to the fair." She perked up then.

"The fair?"

"Mhm." She bolted up out of her sheets. "I wanna go!"

"Well get ready, eat, and we'll leave at four. Don't wanna live up to that stereotype." I walked out the room and back downstairs to the living room. I plop down on the couch and not a second later my phone rings. I pick it up not bothering to check the ID.

"What?" I asked slightly irritated.
"Well good morning to you I thought we finished talking on good terms last night?" Blake. I sighed in relief and slumped back.

"I'm sorry Blake, good morning."

"You sound stressed, maybe you and Keijah should go out."

"We are actually."

"Oh yeah where?"

"The Plaza fair."

"How'd you know about that place?"

"Well someone invited me and I decided to bring Keijah along."
I was kinda teetering on the edge of wanting to tell him it was Logan and not wanting to because I knew he wouldn't want us to hang out. But in my mind it was a innocent hang out.

"You know someone specific over there?" I knew he was growing suspicious so I had to throw something out there.

"Well Keijah does, she met a guy yesterday at the gym." I lied.

"Oh, ok. I can't wait to see you." He said shyly.

"I can't wait to see you too Blake, I can admit I do miss your morning shenanigans." I giggled.
"Yeah I miss those morning adventures also. Gosh, I remember that time when I took your underwear, made you go out on a date with me, and basically dry hump you in bed. Oh but my favorite was when I had you on the dresser, God I can still taste you." I was getting hot just thinking about it, and to hear how much pleasure he found in it wasn't making any better.

"Ok, Ok! It is too early in the morning for you to be talking that way."

"Actually it's afternoon over here."