chapter 7

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

THAT'S RIGHT! I AM BACK!! & I AM CONTINUING!!! YAY!!!!

so i am not that good w smut..
so don't come at me >:/

but yeah, ENJOY!!!

tw! smut.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

it's like he's scared of me. well, he is.. but i still hate it, i hate it so much.

---

"okay, we can order food. what do you want?"

"pizza! uh- i mean please."

alex giggled nervously.

i know i said that i liked his giggle, but he's nervous; i hate that. other than that, the way he slightly jumped up and down whilst clapping his hands together was so adorable. i love him.

"you seem nervous. why?"

i asked as i held his hands, i felt him tense up.

"um- i- uh.."

"you don't have to be cautious around me. i won't ever hurt you."

"..i know..."

alex looked to the floor.

"hey,"

i lifted alex's head up with my finger by his chin. i looked deep into his dark chocolate eyes; they're so beautiful.

"i love you."

alex's pov:

"i love you."

i don't know why, but whenever he says that i feel numb. my mouth wants to speak, but my brain stops it. and my heart? i don't even know; do i love him? do i hate him? i don't know.. should i find out..? wilbur leaned closer to my face. i immediately felt myself go red.

"okay, i'm really hungry now!"

i giggled and moved his hands out of the way, trying to get out of the situation i was in.

"i'll order it. sit in the lounge."

'is it just me.. or does he sound upset..? yep.. he's definitely upset...'

"okay..."

i sat down on the sofa in the lounge.

---

we were sitting on the sofa, watching tv whilst waiting for the pizza to arrive; there was an uncomfortable silence because it was obvious that wilbur was upset. i obviously hurt him...

"..will..?"

"hmm."

he didn't look at me. he was staring at the tv.