chapter 12

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

tw! swearing. kidnapping. slight smut.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

why does he love me?

---

i did what he told me to do. i went to bed. it was hard; i kept thinking about him and why i am who i am. what he thinks about me. why he thinks what he does of me. but i, eventually, fell asleep.

---

it's been hours, i woke up; i went to bed at 9am, it's 6pm now. where is alex? he's not in the room with me. is he okay? where is he? did he leave? i hate waking up without him. i need him near me at all times. forever; i stood up and.. holy shit. i feel amazing, okay.. sleeping is kind of nice. i've never slept for that long. 7 hours.. but anyways, back to finding alex. i searched the room and our bathroom, he wasn't there; my heart skipped multiple beats. i checked downstairs. i calmed down. he's with his friends. they were in the kitchen. they were.. baking? niki had too much baking powder on her hands, she was laughing. jack was sitting on the floor, laughing his ass off. and alex- oh, alex. he's laughing. i've never seen him this happy since i fully met him; i'm so sorry, alex. i love you. i leaned my shoulder onto a wall, my hands were in my pockets.

"AHH! OH MY GOD, SIR YOU ARE TERRIFYING-"

jack jumped, his hand on his chest. niki and alex looked at me.

"oh! amor, you're awake!"

alex smiled. he walked to me and pecked me on the lips. i grabbed his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

"oh- will, i need to help them-"

i groaned, kind of irritated.

"willll.."

"awe! don't worry, alex. go spend time with him. we can bake the cake!"

"you guys don't know how to bake! you'll set the house on fire!"

"um- i agree with alex."

jack said in a very.. interesting tone.. i think he was imitating donald trump's voice? or something..? i don't even know-

"will, would you like to help us?"

alex asked.

"i want to help you, darling.."

i whispered into his ear. i felt his body grow hot, his breath hitched; i smirked.

"..uh- yeah, you can.."

"so we are just third wheel's to you guys? damn. i see how it is. come on niki, let's bake amazing cake and not give them any."

"oh shut up jack."

they laughed, i just smiled.

"okay, come on, let go."

i let out a dramatic sigh and let go of him.

"thank you!"

he walked back to niki and jack and continued with the cake.

"um- so, slight problem. how do i get this baking powder off of my hands?-"

"oh my god, just wash it off niki."

he laughed a lot this afternoon. i'm happy about that.

---

it's now 9pm and the cake tasted amazing. his friends had gone home. now, we were lying in bed; he had a white button up on, but the buttons were undone. he also wore black sweatpants. i wore a black hoodie and grey sweatpants; alex was lying on his back, i was lying down ontop of him. my head was on his stomach, and my torso was in between his legs.. i really like this position. he traced his fingers through my hair. it was relaxing and felt amazing.

"amor,"

"yes, darling?"

"i know i haven't said it much, but i mean it. i love you."

god, i love him. i love him so much. i love him too much. oh my god; i climbed up and held his hands down with mine. our faces were inches apart, his breathing quickened; i lowered my head down to his neck. i heard his breath hitch as my hot breath hit his neck.

"i love you too, darling.."

i kissed his neck a few times. then, slowly i started moving down; from his neck, to his chest. soft groans left his mouth. i continued down to his stomach.

"mngh..~ will.."

i hummed in response.

"i-it's getting late.."

i hummed again to let him know that i heard him, but i still continued; i left hickeys around his body. i love seeing him like this. i love him. i, then came back up and kissed him one more time on his neck.

"goodnight, darling."

"..g-goodnight.."

i could feel the heat from his body against my freezing body; it was so quiet that the only thing we could hear was our heartbeats and breath. but it was a comfortable silence. i could stay like this every night, the whole night.

---

it's morning now, 9am to be exact. this was the first time that i have slept for 8 hours, it feels nice. especially when you wake up with your lover next to you. or, in this case, underneath you; we were in the same position as last night. i love that. and him; today was the day that i will be killing that girl from before, finally. i couldn't care less about remembering her name; she's a waste. but killing her, killing her isn't. i love killing people for alex; i was waiting for her to come out of her house, i'm currently hiding with a metal pole. it's quite easy to find people's addresses. and fun; the door opened and she walked out. i clenched the pole, then ran out and hit her over the head, pretty fucking hard. i was wearing gloves, so the police won't be able to find my dna on it; i brought her unconscious body to the basement and tied her to a chair with chains; i need to be very careful, i don't want alex to see this. it'll hurt him. emotionally.

---

she began waking up.

"w-where am i!?"

the basement is pretty secured and has thick walls and ceiling, so alex won't be able to hear her scream.

"hello bitch, remember me?"

"no! where am i!? what are you going to do to me!? HELP!!"

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

word count: 1000.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────