her attention

(Jk's pov)

She's been ignoring me since that night. The only time she converses with me is about designs and other important things. She doesn't even look into my eyes and acts so cold towards me...after everything I have done only for her. She is standing by the coffee machine, making her coffee, while I sit at the desk punching hard on the buttons of the keyboards in agitation barely noticing the rubbish I am writing.

That's it!

I need to talk to her..have to ask about her and console her. Maybe she was too traumatized by yoong's death or maybe she was taken aback by my attack on min yoongi. Everything will be fine...she will look in my direction again.

I clear my throat and stroll toward her. I stand by her and she moves inches away, creating a bothersome distance. I observe her face. Her eyes had bags underneath and she looks pale. she looks like she hasn't slept or eaten well. Is the that sad that yoongi is gone? Does she miss that bastard? The sides of my lips twitch as irritation crept into me by these thoughts. I shrug my shoulders backward and lean closer to her, not much cause I must stay professional and i open my mouth and say, "good morning miss yn", with a smile plastered on my face. She looks in my direction and I notice her jaw tightening, she averts her eyes away from me and says, "good morning".

And that's it, she picks up her coffee and strides off, leaving me to sulk at her cold behavior. I start to make my bitter black coffee as disgusting thoughts are bombarded into my mind when Ms.Lilly one of my coworkers stands way too close beside me, causing our shoulders to touch. As usual, a playful smile was playing on her red-tinted lips.

"Mr.junkook how do you manage to look so handsome every day really", she flirts with me. Ok, I get it she likes me but like how much would she want to smooch off me? I internally roll my eyes and give her a curt smile. She lands her manicured hand on my hand without my concern. I closed my eyes shut and gritted my in annoyance, but as usual, my discomfort goes unnoticed by her. I retreat my hand and pick up coffee. As I turn around she blocks my way.

"Oppa~", she chirps.

The fuck

"I..aa what?", I say confusedly

She pouts and says, "Oppa I was thinking of us going on date but you are ignoring me"

My face contorts as more confusion fills in me. Like what? In the very office where yn works, she dares to propose to me.

I open my mouth to reject me when I see yn talking with one of the new interns. That specific male intern, named jimin seems to be having way too many problems with the work assigned to him. Rather than asking his seniors, he asks yn for help. As a supreme leader yn helps him, BUT I know he is trying to get closer to her. I can see it in his eyes. Probably wants her to like him as he frequently acts cute and stupid around her..some bullshit like that. And I don't like this...her attention AGAIN going to someone who isn't me. She isn't looking my way after everything I have done for her but surely makes out her sweet time for assisting that new dick. What do I have to do yn for you to acknowledge me?

That blonde scratches the back of his hair as he apologizes to you for making such a silly mistake and then again calls for you for his other motherfucking problem. You now begin to talk to him casually and throw a harmless insult at him playfully as he couldn't understand such a silly thing. Now you don't even talk to me that way. I want to get close to you yn but you are just making it so difficult.

The chain of my thoughts breaks when Lilly waves her hand at me. I look at her as I come back to the present, the corners of my eyes still observing them.

"So oppa, would you go for a date with me?", she smiles extra sweetly.

Not being in my right mind, not feeling the need to be polite with the lady in front of me, I say what I exactly have on my mind.

"No, you are annoying", I deadpanned, eyes narrowed into slits as I look at her with disinterest.

Her face drops and she looks at me with a hurtful expression. Huh! She didn't expect me to be so insolent. I didn't either. But guess what everything about me is changing and I am losing myself day by day to my boss. I realize I am fucking obsessed with her. But it's too late now and I can't stop...I don't want to...I feel alive thinking about her, every second of every day.

I move past her to my desk, my eyes boring holes at the annoying prick who was trying to flirt with the older woman who was way out of his league. Yn? I didn't anticipate my master to be so dense. I sigh and rest my elbow on the table, my chin relaxing on my palm.

Oh yn, this is not good...your precious attention belongs to me and only me. Wasting your time on this scum is the last thing you should have done. But it's okay...I will let it pass and make things the way they should be...even if removing scums like him from your life forever.

even if removing scums like him from your life forever