Breaking the silence.

A/N: you and Matheo are already in a relationship in this imagine

Matheo had been gone for 2 weeks visiting his family off campus. So you hadn't seen or talked to him since then. You sent him multiple letters, to which he never replied.

You figured he had just been busy and so you gave him the benefit of the doubt. You excitedly waited for him at the train station, ready to hug him the moment you saw him.

You didn't like PDA all that much, but since you hadn't seen him in so long, you didn't mind if anyone were to see you two hugging or kissing in public.

You waited there for a little. And eventually an hour had gone past. Still waiting, as your happiness and excitement decreased with every train that came into the station, not holding him on it.

Around 2 and a half hours later, the last train arrived. You waited anxiously as every person from it stepped off.

Your face sunk as the last person got off and the doors of the train closed. You looked around you to see if you had missed him getting off a train, but we're saddened to discover that you hadn't.

He wasn't at the train station.

Your mind filled with worry, "where could he be?" "Is he hurt?" "Did something bad happen to him?". You tried to think of reasonable explanations, but you could feel your eyes line with tears.

You speed walked through the halls once you were back at Hogwarts to get to your dorm to write him another letter. Maybe this time you would get a response.

You heard laughing and a familiar voice. You turned a corner to see some of Matheos friends and...

MATHEO?!

You figured he had a good explanation so you wiped your eyes and tried to hide your growing anger.

He was turned around so he didn't see you right away.

As you grew closer, his friends grew quieter seeing you approach. You tapped Matheo on the shoulder.

He turned around with a confused expression. His face softened a little when he saw you.

"Oh, hi y/n" he said. "Just hi?" You though to yourself. "Hey." You said trying to sound happy. "What's up?" He asked. You looked at him trying to see if he was joking. "What's up?" You repeated questioning if you heard him right. "Yah." He replied. "You know it's a way people greet each other." He joked.

You took a deep breath trying not to lash out. "What's up is that I was just waiting for almost 3 hours at the train station for you to arrive. SPOILER! You never did." You said with sarcastic anger.

He didn't react much. "Oh, I got an earlier train." He explained. "Why didn't you tell me?" You asked once again trying to be calm. His friends began to back away.

"We gotta go," they said. Matheo turned to look at them, "ok, I'll meet with u guys later in the common room, then we can sneak out and go get butter beers." He informed them.

Matheo turned back to you. He didn't respond. So you repeated, "why didn't you tell me that you got an earlier train?". "Oh, because me and the guys wanted to hang out once I got back and I figured it didn't really matter whether or not I told you." He said plainly. "Didn't really matter?" You thought to yourself angrily.

"You know the key to a relationship is communication. Of course I want to know when you get back! I waited for you at the train station, and I would have come earlier if you had told me. I haven't seen or talked to you in 2 weeks, and you completely ignored all my letters!" You expressed failing to hide how hurt you were.

"Sorry, I was busy." He said. "Busy?" You repeated astounded by his audacity. "Yah, I can't always cater to you, I have a life." He explained.

"Ouch." You thought to yourself. You weren't gonna crumble in front of him. "Fine." You took a deep breath "then go be busy with some one else." You said with a calm anger.

You turned around and began to walk away.
"Y/n, wait!" He said. "Your friends are waiting for you." You said without even bothering to turn around.

You walked away and to your dorm. Once you got inside, you felt like crying.

You laid down. And fell asleep, tears falling down your cheeks.

A/N: sorry this is kind of short, part 2 and maybe 3 coming soon! Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, etc! And have an amazing day/night <3