(Edited) Disturbed

*2 days later after visit*

-Andy POV-

I felt bad for Hannah so I wanted to go over to her house to see if she was okay. "Fuck I don't have keys." I thought out loud. I was now at Hannah and Emily's house but instead of using the door. I went through the window but the first window was Emily's room i'm guessing,I heard noises from her room it kinda disturbed me a lot so I went through the other one which was Hannah's room. I heard footsteps coming toward Hannah's room so I hid under her bed. I believe it was Hannah going into the bathroom. I got out from under her bed and sat on her bed until she came out and was frightened.

-Hannah POV-

When I came out of the bathroom I noticed combat boots while I was looking down but when I looked up I saw Andy, I jumped and he got up and hugged me and asked,"How have you been?" "I've been doing a lot better thanks Andy." I said. "Hey now since you're doing better how about if you and I go out and eat something?" Andy asked. I blushed and said "Yes I would love that Andy." Andy smiled and suggested that he would pick me up around 7:30 tonight. Andy and I went out of my room and we heard disturbing noises coming from Emily's room. Andy knocked on the door and said he was coming in, in 5 seconds. I could hear them trying to move and get clothes on. Andy and I walked in and saw Alex with his jeans on and no shirt and Emily with Alex's shirt on which was long on her somehow.

-Andy POV-

I took Alex out and took him into the bathroom and look at him with a fierce look on my face. I said "Alex do you know how aggravated I am with you right now. "Uh no.." Alex said. "Well i could literally beat the shit out of you right now Alex." I said. "Was it your idea or hers?" I asked Alex "Um hers,i bet you wouldn't know if i lied or not." Alex mumbled. "Oh my god Alex!" I shouted and I hit Alex in the stomach to take out my anger and shoved him out the bathroom and walked down stairs to just sit on the couch.

-Hannah POV-

I saw Andy run down stairs I ran after him while Emily helped Alex up. I came over to Andy in the living room he had his elbows on his knees and hands on his face. I walked over to him and sat next to him on the couch I hugged him and I could tell he was pissed off. "It's okay you know Andy Alex deserves that." i said "I know but i punched Alex too hard hes probably going to be hurting for awhile."

-Emily POV-

I heard Alex get shoved out of the bathroom. I ran to Alex and hugged him and kissed his forehead. I got up and took a rag and got it wet. I wiped his face and sat by him."I hate life and It hates me back,every time i have something that makes me feel happy you do and it's good than it dies." I hugged his head and kissed him.''You still have me Alex.'' He looked at me and shaked his head like he knows thats true. We sat there till Alex got up and went downstairs i followed him.

-Hannah POV-

I saw Alex and Emily come downstairs I tapped Andy on the head and he got up and so did I. Alex tried to come over to Andy I stood in front of Alex. Alex pushed me out of the way and I saw Andy push Alex again. Emily tried to pull Andy away so I got up and pulled her off of Andy and pushed her up to her room.

-Andy POV-

I pinned Alex onto the ground and looked at him and punched him two in the face. "Don't ever touch Hannah again EVER!!" I yelled,I heard footsteps running downstairs it was Hannah. Hannah pulled me off of Alex and hugged me so i could calm down. The smell off her hair was beautiful I liked it a lot. Hannah up looked up at me.

-Hannah POV-

I put my hands on Andy's face and gazed into his eyes. Soon enough Andy himself kissed me. It felt as if I was actually alive again for once instead of my heart aching for someone to be there to love me.

-Andy POV-

Wait did i actually just kiss her?! I thought. I hugged Hannah and told her "Tomorrow well have that date alright?" Hannah responded with "alright."

-Hannah POV-

After awhile everybody whined down and I asked Andy if he would stay tonight with Crow. "Sure." Andy replied and smiled. That night when I fell alseep he had his arm wrapped around me as if i was a teddy bear. It felt good and I liked not having to sleep alone again, instead I was with Andy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay next chapter the date and something else idk yet :)

so anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Bai <3