(Edited) Sunshines Day

*fews weeks later*

-Alex's POV-

Today was mine and Ronnie's wedding, we planned it a while back. Hannah was my maid of honor and she's slimmed down since the birth.

I was at home while Ronnie was out with Andy getting there suits and getting them on. Hannah was dressed in a turquoise dress with a opening of the leg, it also had a design that was silver jewels.

Hannah had her hair dyed black again and had her hair curled and make up perfectly done with a winged eyeliner and eyelashes long and beautiful.

My makeup was being done, winged ends of eyeliner and turquoise eye shadow just like Hannah's and my hair curled and bangs straight. My hair was dyed white with turquoise streaks through it. I looked beautiful. I had a jeweled crown and a white dress that was tight on top and poofy down at the bottom. I grabbed a hold of my bouquet and smiled brightly.

-Ronnie's POV-

I walked outside seeing all of my guest. Family and friends I greeted most and then the wedding started. Jake's son Chris was the ring bear and Willow was the flower girl. Hannah was the maid of honor, and 5 other girls including Caitlyn and the rest of the Black Veil Brides girls. Andy was the best man and he invited the other four BVB members to be by my side.

We all lined up and the music started playing. It was night time and fireflies were buzzing around the trees surrounding us had little lights dangling from them. I felt my heart pouring out with joy as I saw my ray of Sunshine walking down the isle with her father as the guest all rised and smiled at her.

Sunshines father gave her a kiss on the cheek before handing her off to me. I smiled and held her hands as the ceremony went on. Willow in her little dress throwing flowers and knowing she was going to be forever a daddy's little girl.

-25 minutes later-

I passionately kissed my new wife as she smiled into the kiss. We walked down the isle. Alex turned her back as the brides maids all stood waiting to catch her bouquet. She threw up the turquoise and white bouquet and she turned to see Hannah holding it and smiling.

-Hannah's POV-

Oh my gosh...I caught the bouquet. I couldn't help but smile at Alex. I ran over and hugged her as she hugged me back.

She pulled away as Ronnie had the first dance wth her. The fireflies made this even more magical, they looked into each other's eyes dancing slowly to there song. I felt arms wrap around my waist as I leaned into Andy.

Once the first dance was over I was pulled into the crowd of people and danced with Andy as they started playing "The Morticians Daughter." Andy twirled me around as he sang to me quietly. I felt dazed from joy.

-Alex's POV-

I walked over to the cake seeing a white cake with white and turquoise flowers. Me and Ronnie all got everyone's attention, "Everyone me and my ray of sunshine want to cut the cake." Ronnie stated toward everyone. They all clapped as we cut the first slice.

We fed each other the cake, I mashed Ronnie face with a piece and everyone laughed as he laughed along wiping off his face. We wrapped an arm around each other's and gave each other a drink the finest wine. He then kissed me smiling, "I love you." He said smiling. "I love you too." I whispered.

I was so fucking happy I was now Alex Nicole Radke. I had a daughter and a husband.

-----

I'll find misspellings soon.

Congrats Angel123103  haha! (She's Alex/sunshine)