Chapter 1 English version

Author's note: if it is not fully understood, I apologize but I am not very good at English. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Spiderman
It's exactly 12 AM and I'm out here patrolling the city that never sleeps new york city there have been robbery alarms coming in constantly these days and nik wants us to get them absolutely under control without causing damage as if that's even possible it's not like smashing is my favorite hobby,unless the super villains take a little group therapy on their anger management that leads to the destruction of the city. Of course as if that will happen in that case in spider man's job would be easier and I would not have a hard time leading this double life. To my misfortune I am not alone I am accompanied by the incomparable bucket head, I am quite surprised that he offered himself he is not usually that kind of person who volunteers to a mission as boring as this and what sounds even weirder is that he did not articulate any of those stupid occurrences of his, he has been quiet and staring at the streets of the city and I'm even starting to think that this guy is sleeping. I walked a little towards Nova to see what was keeping him so quiet and it was just as I suspected he was sleeping, I lightly touched his helmet but seeing no reaction I thought of giving him a little scare, I placed myself behind him so I could throw him out of the building but he woke up when he felt my hands on his back.
-What are you supposed to be doing insect - he asked a bit annoyed and sleepy.
- Nothing just a little massage - I answered while lightly squeezing his shoulders.
-Don't think I don't know what you were planning, I'm not stupid Parker," nova started to stand up and shake his suit.
- Besides, the next time you touch my helmet I'll beat you up.
-Yeah yeah but I just want to know why you were sleeping if I may ask, we're on patrol and this is no time to sleep.
Besides, my perfect plan had gone up in smoke and I never imagined Nova would be in a lousy mood when she woke up.
-I was just taking a little break, besides it's not like anything is going to happen at this very moment, even villains sleep.
-Yeah you're right which is weird I guess we can just leave him and go get some sleep.
I guess it makes sense it's not like all the villains are planning to attack at this time of the morning, I started to walk ready to go home with Aunt Mei, but bucket head grabbed my shoulder and pulled me roughly to the ground.
-What are you supposed to be doing," I complained as I felt him on top of me, he just covered my lips with his hands to keep me silent.
-Sssssh something is coming - he mentioned sticking closer to my body, I could feel the cold metal going through my suit.
An armed forces helicopter passed over us but they don't represent any problem for us, maybe nova is paranoid.
-Get off my dumbbells.
He was still waiting for the military to leave, I decided to move a little so he would realize that this position was a little uncomfortable, it's not like being this close to another man is exactly comfortable, besides certain parts that shouldn't be together are now rubbing against each other, because of my failed attempts to get me out of this uncomfortable situation.
-Come on Nova get off of me for once, it's hard for me to breathe, besides they're just military men, we don't have to hide.
Nova kept looking straight ahead clearly ignoring me when he didn't pay attention to me I decided to keep moving a little to the sides to get his attention but he still didn't respond, besides my little friend had grown a little because of the friction between us, I had no choice but to wait for him to get down a little and for Nova to deign to get off of me. These 5 minutes were the most uncomfortable that I lived in my whole life, once Nova seemed more relaxed he turned to look at me again.
-You see how hard it was for you to keep quiet for only 5 minutes, wasn't it hard enough or was it, spider? - he commented
But he still wouldn't get off me.
-Yes, but now could you please get off me, it's quite uncomfortable to be like this," I said while I slowly pushed him away from me.
He seemed pretty surprised by my attitude, but you can blame me I was under a guy for too long and I feel really annoyed plus clearly the fact that he was ignoring me on purpose.
-Come on, you don't have to get upset and you were a really good pillow," he said while smiling mockingly at me.
-Yeah whatever you say, I don't have time for this Sam, it's too late and we have to go to training early besides the fact that we hid from the military.
-Are you sure spider - he asked pointing to the helicopter that apparently already had several damages on the sides as if it was a robbery.
- Now that you mention it, it is very rare to see an armed forces helicopter leaving at this hour.
Nova and I kept a close eye on that vehicle in search of more clues but those who had entered the building had no plans to leave but did not seem to be a danger my spidey sense did not warn me of any threat maybe I'm just here for a meeting or something like that.
-Come on Nova, it must not be something important, besides my spider sense has not been activated, so it is not a threat.
-Well, I guess that's all we can do, besides I'm dying of sleep," he said as he stretched and yawned.
-Well then, let's go back to the herricariel, I'll make up an excuse for my aunt Mei.
- You don't seem to be new at it Parker, don't worry, I can get there on my own, I don't need a babysitter.
- It's not that you need a babysitter Nova just what would my aunt think if I came in at this hour of the morning.
Nova just turned around and flew off to the herricariel without me, apparently someone is in a very bad mood.