Chapter 3 English version

Peter just walked in without even being bothered by my presence.
-Hey, what do you think you're doing, idiot, can't you see he's busy," I said a little blushing.
-It will be faster this way, besides, what's wrong with us, we are both men, it's not like you have something that I don't, maybe it's just a different size," he said while looking at my crotch.
-Shut up, it's not like yours is that big!
-Just look and see.
Just as he said I looked and although it was hard for me to accept it was much bigger than mine after all the body is equivalent if he is taller than me it was pretty obvious.
-Well then, let's take a shower.
I tried to stay calm but it was impossible to take my eyes off his cock.
-I know your friend is small but I don't think it's that big of a deal.
-It's not that mine is small, it's just that yours isn't normal. The girls I've slept with have told me it's the perfect size, it's not like a virgin like you would understand.
-Well, it's not normal for me, but how about you tell me yourself?
-What! What do you mean?
I stared at him waiting for his answer, but he just stared at me, he came closer to my face and put his lips on mine, I was quite surprised, I just opened my mouth for a second to be able to breathe better, but he put his tongue in quickly, this was not a kiss from someone inexperienced, he seemed to have experience in this, clearly that bothered me, his hands went down to my waist so I could get closer to him, our members collided with each other, mine was quite erect, it seemed that with just pressing it, it would explode.
Peter noticed it and instantly put his hands around my penis and started to masturbate it, it didn't even take 2 minutes when I had already cum.
-It's quite disillusioning to see you cum so fast when clearly we are just getting started.
-What the hell do you want to leave me alone this is not right (even though I clearly want to).
He just smiled and turned me around giving him perfect access to my ass, his hands began to play with my buttocks squeezing and stretching them, moans came out of my mouth unconsciously.
-What a nice ass you have Sam, after all your suit is too tight not to notice it, I must admit I was dying to squeeze it a little.
-You fucking pervert.
My breathing started to accelerate, he seemed to be having too much fun, from one moment to the next he introduced a finger inside my anus, it was painful, tears flowed, I wanted this to end as soon as possible, but he didn't seem to care as he introduced another finger, he started to make a circular motion and opened in a scissor shape to dilate it, he seemed to know what he was doing, it seems it wasn't his first time after all. His fingers came out slowly, I think he was already bored but something really big came in all at once, I felt like my insides would shatter at any moment, I turned around for a second to see what it was, I didn't want to believe what my eyes were seeing, Peter Parker was fucking me.
Seeing my surprised face he just smiled and started moving fast he didn't seem to want to start slow like he was used to start this kind of sex. his thrusts were hard and fast it seemed like he had such desperation to feel our skins collide.
-ah~ you can't go any slower," I said as I tried to stand up.
-what would be the fun of starting slow plus you squeeze so well it's impossible for me to want to slow down.
The thrusts increased even more my ass was starting to hurt too much but in a way it was pleasurable.
-I felt as if my insides were going to bleed.
-okay -saying this he started with a slower rhythm but when he penetrated me he did it hard and precise at that point where I felt electricity running through me, after that we both cum he silently and I as if there was no tomorrow I hope no one heard us.
-And tell me what do you think of a virgin like me - he said in my ear.