Chapter 13 ~ Golem

Hello my precious Elves. I want to thank all of you for the reads, all the love, the votes, the comments. Everything. 

When I first started making this story, I thought it would've went to shit, and I'm so, so glad that 18k of you like this story as well. I can't tell you all how much I am thankful for you all. 

I love you guys so, so very much! <3

But, enough of me and my thanks; question for you all. 

What Anime would you like me to make a story about next? You can answer the question at the bottom of the chapter, or right here.. Lol. 

Although, I would appreciate if you answered at the bottom of the chapter b/c that's where I have options... 〒▽〒

~Izumi

3rd Person POV:

Only one thought was going through (Y/n)'s head; and that was saving her children, and everyone else.

Well... A lot more was going through her head, but that's the most important one. Seeing as Rimuru was having a chat with..; someone, she had more than enough time to think of what she was going to do.

"(Y/n)!!" She heard one of the kids call from her side; looking down at the child, it was Chloe.

(Y/n) had smiled and bent down to the girls height, "Yes my little Princess?" she asked, her voice sweet, and soft. Chloe had then grew a huge grin. "Play with me!" The small girl yelled out. She struck (Y/n) with surprise for a bit, until she came back together and agreed.

"Ok, I will control my puppets! You must defeat them!.. But don't go to Harsh on them.. Like Mr. Rimuru did..." Chloe's small voice broke out, her comment had made you cover your mouth and try to sniffle back a retort.

"Hey! I heard that!!" Rimuru screeched as he (poofed) appeared out from around the corner, causing the dear Elf to bend over and hold her stomach; Rimuru's tiny comment had broken her.

"AH!- MOMMA!!" Athena screamed, running at (Y/n). "Are you ok? What happe-... You're laughing." The little Meif'wa girl had stood, looking at her motherly figure in shock. (Y/n) wasn't the type to laugh, much. She'd smile, she'd snort, but never laugh. She was mostly calm; so seeing her laugh this way, had made Athena happy.

~♥~

Now, walking down a dim hallway-

"Hehehe"

Everyone heard, a giggle; it sounded from the walls.

Rimuru had been put on guard, and so had (Y/n). "It's ok kids. It's probably nothing." Rimuru reasured the children.