games and I love yous

DISCLAIMER to everyone who goes by the name August istfg if you read this chapter I will not hesitate to talk to you only in the basic white girl voice for the next years yo goofy twink ass is still alive.
sorry for not posting as often as I used to, I'm just really stressed out with school and family stuff but I got some motivation so why not write fanfics

Sock's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see Jonathan calmly sleeping, I blush I've never noticed how cute he was when he slept, his messy bleached blonde hair half-covering his face and I notice his original-brown-haired undercut slightly growing out. It looked fluffy so on full impulse I may or may not have messed with his hair, hey! If he can mess with my hair while im unconsious then I can do the same to him. As my mind is drifting one thought leads to another, it went like this: ' Jonathan really should cut his hair back if he dosen't want me messing around with it. Hm but I like his hair like this maybe I can convince him to let it stay the way it is. Jonathan would most-likely let it be for me..Jonathan is always looking out for others even if they don't deserve it like his mom, he didn't have to take care of her but he did.... I love him... '
wait, what.
WHAT??????? No, there is no way i'm telling him. We've only been kinda a thing for 6 months I can't just go up to him and be like ' hey Jons I'm headover heels inlove with you and probally have been for a long time without even knowing it cause i'm so stupid and of cource I tell you now when I don't even know if you feel the same way " oh god, that's what I'm scared of the most. What if he dosen't feel the same way? Will he feel like he's presured to say he loves me back? I'm also I whole demon. I dead guy. I'm not human. I can't love...Why do I love?? It's so stupid. I became attached to him and grew soft and now I'm stupid inlove. Fuck. " Even if he does feel the same how would that even work? " I said aloud without even knowing. " what? " Jonathan says tiredly 'SHIT' I think as I play dumb " what? " " I heard you say somthing.." he says half asleep rubbing his eyes. " Uh well you must've just heard somthing- heh heh maybe it's your scitzophrenia haha " I say sounding stupid " Sock I don't have scitzophrenia. " he says looking at me with a sarcastic, rested, bitch face " w-well you never know..! I mean who's to say why you can see me? You should really get tested for it haha " I say sweating. " weirdo " he says with a small smirk like smile as he got up with one hand messing up my hair some more and walking away to the hallway.

" hey wait up! " I say speed floating to him " asshole " I mumble under my breath as I shove him a bit to the side and not even a second after I made that remark he grabbed me by the color not too hard though and brought my face to his " watcha say there redhead? I couldn't hear you " he said looking into my eyes with a smirk again, as I looked back with all the blood left in my body moving to my face I say still tryna be cocky " assho- " I was cut off by a gental and warm kiss planting on my cold lips, at first I flinched from the sudden contact but quickly after leaned back into it and my face felt like fire. After a couple moments he backed out of it " I win. " he says in a pippy tone as he walked to the pantry and pulled out bread I just stared at him wide eyed and confused with a crimson shade to my face, I'm pretty sure he read my body language cause he said shortly after " the game that I just made up here on the spot. If we go back and fourth with eachother like how we did just now ( well kinda ) the first person to shut up the other wins and yours truly shut you up by kissing you. " in a happy tone as he grabbed the ingredients for a sandwitch from the greyish fridge. " Wooooow now you show your true colors, just wanna go around kissing me over a game " I say sarcastically trying to shake off the red from my face " why? do you wanna another kiss for no reason? " he said " no stupid, if we kiss it's because we want to not over some lame-ass-emo-2004-truth or dare-spin the bottle- type shit gothic, divorced parent kids on weed do " I say getting a little serious. " so do you want a sorry-kiss? " he says droping the smirk and no looking over to me with his eyes growing slightly wider. I'm a little shocked by his respones but nod my head reguardless. As he walks over to me and I take a step forward as he takes my chin in three of his hands for me to look up at him my lips slowly part as his do the same and we lean into eachother sealing the kiss.

after a few more momments it was broken softly and to break the ice I make another smug remark without thinking " you're lucky I love you, hot stuff or I'd not let that one slide " I notice his gaze twords has grown wide eyed and just staring at me blankly. I slowly realize what I did but before I can say anything I'm cut off " you-What?- " he says with the same suprised look of paralization.

Jonathan's POV

I was simply frozen probally looking like I just witnessed the most disturbing old video on youtube people react to but I'm just there standing looking dumb asf but I couldn't process what I just heard.

brooooooooooooooooooooo I can't keep doing this shit
-arthor