Chapter 8: Silver surfer.

"Guys, it's us, the Guardians of the Galaxy, you called us. Can we come in?" Quill asked.
"Jarvis let them in." Stark commanded Jarvis to let them in. They rushed into the building, and Thor said, "we got your message. Where is he?" Thor started to ask questions.
"He hasn't arrived yet, but from how slow he's moving, it's estimated to be at least 2 weeks before he arrives." Captain America started to say.
"Wait, cap, say that again?" Thor asked
"It's estimated to be at least 2 weeks before he arrives. Why?" Captain America was confused
"Do you not remember?" Thor started to say.
"Wait, has it been that long." Tony Stark said from the corner.
"Wait, what's been that long?" Captain America was still confused.
"In exactly 2 weeks, it will be..." Stark started to say, but then Captain America remembered and interrupted.
"... 2 years since Galactus ate Mars. He's planned this, hasn't he?"
"Exactly." Iron man said.
BANG! A loud noise came from outside.
"Avengers, get ready!" Captain America said. The Avengers carefully walked out of the building. Suddenly, they saw a silver person crouched down in pain.
"Avengers on 3." Stark got ready to attack
"Wait, that's that silver surfer person, I think." Thor shouted
"Who are you? what's your name? what are you doing here?" Captain America asked.
"I am the Silver Surfer, and Galactus sent me here to scout the earth." Silver Surfer explained.
"Right, he works for Galactus. Let's kill him." Iron man said
"Wait, you will not succeed in killing me, Galactus devoured my home planet but spared me. He gave me metallic skin and this surfing board. He then cursed me to follow him everywhere and find planets to devour. Just one unsuccessful mission could lift the curse, so I ask you." Avengers, can you win Galactus?" Silver Surfer asked.
"We'll try our best." Captain America said.
"If you help us get ready for Galactus, then we'll fix your board." Stark said
"Ok." Silver surfer replied.
———–——————————————–
(Stark towers)
"Ok, start by telling us everything you know about Galactus's attack on earth." Commanded Bruce Banner.
"He's coming to earth in 2 weeks to try and defeat you. He's going to come on the 2 year anniversary of your loss on Mars. He believes that if he comes 2 years after your loss, then he will be at an advantage." Silver surfer replied
"Has he got any exact plans, or not?" Thor asked
"He is going to get his minions to distract you while he devours earth bit by bit." Silver surfer said
"Ok, your board is fixed. We have a lot of information. Let's go and get ready." Captain America said.