Chapter 1: gaurdians of the galaxy

"Come and get your love," Peter Quill sang whilst dancing around his ship. Without realising, Quill bumped into thor and cautiosly stepped back.
Thor ripped off his headphones and snapped them in half. Thor just walked off and went to his room.
"What!" Quill shouted."What was that for."
"You walked into him," Rocket said. "Groot get of that thing and come and help me." Rocket commanded.
"I am groot." Groot replied.
"Woh, you better watch your mouth, kid. Otherwise, im going blow that damn thing up." Rocket shouted at Groot.
The guardians were flying through space, trying to find any sign of life. They haven't seen anyone since they left to find who killed Nebula.
On the other side of the ship, Drax and gamora were trying to fix the water leak they got from the crash a few months ago.
"Rocket, where did you put the extra pipe?" Gamora asked
"It's over here." Rocket said
Drax got get the pipe from Rocket." gamora commanded
"Ok." Drax walked off to get the pipe.
Meanwhile, Thor came out of his room, went to the window, and shouted "guys theres light!"
Everyone came running, and there was a massive light. The light seemed to be getting bigger.
"Why is it growing?" Asked Mantis
"That's not growing. That's moving." gamora said.
"Gaurdians, get ready." Quill commanded.
Suddenly, a silver person on a hoverboard crashed into the ship and said,
"Quick turn around. You still have time. Hurry!"
"Ahh, what food have you led me to now, my servant?" Suddenly, a deep voice shouted
The guardians started to fight. Thor held both hands out, and his hammers came flying to him.
"Ahhhhhh!" they all screamed.
They jumped off the ship just to get plummeted back onto the ship.
"You shall not fight back for i am galactus the eater of worlds." Galactus said
He punched them backwards, at least 100,000 miles. The gauridans crashed into earth.
"Is evrey one ok?" Quill asked
"Quill, it's mantis she is'nt breathing." Gamora shouted
"No, no, no, no, no. NO!" Quill started to perform CPR, but it was no hope she had died.
"Quick, we need to find the Avengers and tell them that galactus is coming."
Thor commanded.