7. Name

"Yoongi"

"My name is Min Yoongi"

The man finally gave his name to Erelah.

"It took you long enough to tell me your name Mr. Min Yoongi"

She said with sarcasm lacing her voice.

"I couldn't say the same about you though"

"Yeah, cause unlike you I know when to trust people"

That made him perplexed. What was that supposed to mean? She has trust in him?

And like she heard his thought, she said

"Don't get your hopes high Mr. Min Yoongi. I trust you enough to give you my name at least"

And with a smirk she winked at him.

As expected he knew the double meaning behind her words so that didn't surprise him.

"I don't think so".

"What do you mean?"

"You can choose any room you like for you all to stay. But I'd prefer for you to choose a room for yourself since I find it very inappropriate for a woman to sleep with a bunch of her male friends in my house".

_____________________________________

It was midnight when Erelah suddenly heard some noises coming from the downstairs it was as if someone just entered the house. If it was Yoongi or any of her guards she would've known since they were on the same floor and she couldn't sleep the whole night. Ignorance was not in her vocabulary.  Thus she slowly made her way out of her room as curiosity got the best of her.

_______________________________________

"Did you find any information regarding her location? Where is she?"

"No, your highness. But we are still trying our best"

The man replied not daring to look at his king's eyes who's been going crazy trying to find his daughter's whereabouts.

The king slammed his hands on the table.

"It's your last chance find my daughter as quick as possible".

The man was scared would be an understatement by seeing how ruthless the kind king was acting.

"Within one day and half I want my daughter in front of me. Alive. Now leave. "

The man nodded his head and left the room with a trembling form.

"Don't worry uncle. She's going to be alright"

A blonde haired man suddenly spoke. He had a strikingly handsome visual with some wrinkles on his face which only elucidated his sharp beauty. His entire attire screamed luxury.

"I believe that she has turned into a strong woman after all the training she took in Miheel. Besides you've sent guards to protect her. So what are you getting worried about so much?".

"Just how many times you're going to say that Davide?"

"As many as times it would take for me to comfort my dear uncle".

"No one can make me feel even an ounce of comfort unless and until I finally have my daughter right infront of my eyes. All safe and healthy. I'm a father Davide. How can you expect me to not get worried about my daughter who was supposed to be here in my arms by today?"

The king said finally breaking down for his daughter.

"Are you afraid about something uncle? I can sense there's something that you're not telling me"

"Yes. I'm afraid of losing my daughter, my princess"

"And why would you feel like that, uncle?"

"I don't want my daughter to find that place"

The king started to sweat as he suddenly recalled the age old prophecy told by a blind astrologer. Even up to this day there were many people who still believed in that prophecy. Never in his dream would he want the prophecy to come true.

The emerald eye prophecy

"wh-"

Suddenly a guard came running with an inked letter in his hand.

"Your highness. There's a letter for you from King Park".

That caught both the King's and the general's attention.

"Hand me the letter"

"Good evening King Averi. My dear friend, I hope you're doing well. I want to invite you in my son's Coronation which will be held two days after tomorrow. And I heard about your daughter's upcoming arrival from her training in Miheel. I bet your people are taking grand preparations for it. I can already imagine your daughter being grown into a  beautiful and a head strong woman. Please do come to my son's Coronation with your whole family including your daughter Erelah ofcourse. My son would be very happy"

From

King Park,

Ethik Dynasty' "

"What did the letter say uncle?"

Davide asked his uncle while eying the letter with curiosity.

"King Park invited us to his Eldest son's Coronation and we are all requested to be present there".

The young lad didn't say anything but made a disgusted face which the king didn't fail to notice.

"He has two sons right?"

King Avery hummed.

"And what was the name of his Eldest son?"

"Prince Park Jimin"

(1480 words)

Unedited.

Finally The name of our two of the main lead character Park JIMIN and Min YOONGI made their entrance into the story and soon their character is gonna make its complete appearance as well.
Who's name do you think would make its entrance next?

Write down on the comment box below.

I missed you all so much..💜

I adore you..

I miss you..

I love you..

I purple you..

I cherish you..

-Your lovely author 💅

Sorry for the late update tho..A very important exam is going on..Please pray for me.. I love ya🌟