1. Intruder

" How much time do we still need to reach my kingdom from here? ", Erelah asked one of her guards.

" Your majesty, we still need one more night to reach the kingdom".

"I can't wait anymore.Argghh.", she murmured and groaned to herself.

It took them one whole day just to cross her training center Miheel and they haven't reached even an inch near the kingdom yet. The carriage that the princess was sitting on and the guards were guarding, riding the horse with it was harder than it looked. It was decorated with beautiful and different species of flowers on it which the king specially ordered for his daughter's arrival in the kingdom. However it didn't stirr even a fraction of the princess's heart.

"It will take us a whole decade to reach the kingdom if you ride the carriage like this. Apply more speed", she ordered the rider which he nodded his head and complied with her command.

Suddenly Erelah heard something fall from the tree a little far away from the carriage. She ordered the guard to stop the carriage.

"Did you all hear that?", She asked the guards.

"Yes your majesty. But I don't think it's anything important. Might be a squirrel which fell off the tree", one of the guard replied.

"But the sound felt like a more of a heavy weight than just a squirrel. That was loud. Don't you think so?", Another guard asked.

" Yes he's right. I don't think it's just a squirrel", Erelah agreed with the other guard.

"Then what do you want us to do, your majesty?", They asked in unison waiting for the princess command her wishes.

"I want you to- "

As she was about to finish her words they again heard a loud sound rumbling through the ground.

" What was that? "

"Stop the carriage"

They heard a very manly voice demand.

" Who is it? ", Erelah asked the guards.

"We need to move fast, your majesty. We are in a grave danger"

"What do you mean?"

"We are under attack by some huge force of intruders"

"What?"

"Yes, your majesty. And now it seems like they have gathered all around us "

"Then what are you looking for? Go fight them", she instructed them.

"We can't, your majesty", one of the guard whispered.

"Why?", She asked them already fuming.

"There are hundreds of them. And there is only twenty of us. We can't fight them all alone and it will be very easy for them to kill us all. And with all respect we can't risk your safety, your majesty", the guard described.

" Don't talk like a stupid and act like a scaredy cat. Yes I might be a princess but did you forget that I trained in Miheel for years? If you guys can't fight then I will ", she said with fires in her eyes.

" No your majesty, please don't. We are given the responsibility of your security by the king himself. And we can't risk it ".

" You-"

"Whoever is inside the carriage, Come out right now", the man with that growling voice demanded again

"Your majesty we'll take care of them.", a guard said to the princess softly and before the Princess had the chance to say anything, all of her guards launched towards the said huge force of intruders.

Erelah could hear the sounds of the clashing of swords and her guts were urging her to not just hide in her pretty carriage and go there and help her guards fighting the intruders. Just then she heard a sound of a heavy sword fall on the ground and some gasping.

"Now what happened?", She whisper-yelled one of the guard beside her carriage.

"One of the intruders hurt a guard of ours with his sword. And the wound seems to be pretty severe", he replied worriedly.

Erelah's eyes darkened. The intruders made a big mistake by hurting her people and they were going to regret it.

"Get me a knife"

"Your m-"

"I said get me a knife".

The guard obeyed her order. She hide the knife inside a piece of clothing attached to her heavy dress.

"Good. Now wait and watch", she said to the guard, and hopped off of the carriage silently.

She took a hiding spot in between the creeps and was observing the whole situation with eagle eyes waiting for the perfect opportunity of her entry.

"Now bring your little princess", one of the intruder commanded.

The guards stayed quite.

"Can't believe king Averi sent just a few of these cowards to bring his daughter safely to the kingdom", The intruders laughed together at this.

"You won't bring the princess to us right? Fine with me, I can bring the princess by myself and that would be more fun", the man said smirking whom Erelah assumed was the leader of the intruders.

The leader took slow steps towards the carriage wanting to look intimidating. However when he came exactly near the carriage and removed the satin cloth which was separating him to see the princess's face, he saw no one.

"Where's the princess?", He asked in anger.

"I asked where is the princess?"

"Am I that lucky person you're looking for big boy?"