chapter 38

••••••••••• After 5 Month

Taking a deep breath you once again look at the clock waiting for him... it's almost midnight and he is still not home.... He and his work... Did he forget that someone no... two one's were waiting for him...

( Sorry , i lost that earlier picture 😅)

Y/n : Angel sleep na.... Your dada will be late today he is not goona make you sleep..... ugh i don't know how your dada make you sleep.... whenever I try all you do is smile and i being a innocent human always get trap in your naughtiness

You blabber looking at your babygirl but all she did it display her cute smile..... Which were enough for melting your heart...
Ugh, You are whipped for your babygirl, just like your are whipped for her father....

Well , yes it's girl..... One of the best blessings for you both.... It was the most magical and unforgettable movement in yours life... As how you both were suffering from uncertainty whether you will be a good parents or not but the movement you both saw her... All you could know was that you both were goona love her unconditionally...

•••••••Flashback

~11:11pm

Finally,.... You heard the crying sound of baby.. which eventually satisfied you as More tears fell from your eyes but still there was a beautiful smile on your face.. ,

It's been 8 hours you were in labour which almost make you gave up but having him beside you make it easy.. it was not like that the pain was less but it's him who make you forget..

Lisa : It's girl

Dr. Lisa announced as she handed the newly branded babygirl wrapped in a freshly new white towel to her father who had tears in his eyes....

The way he look at her you saw the most beautiful smile on his face.... First the baby was dream in his heart but now it was miracle in his arms ....

He kissed her forehead before bringing her near your.... Who was on verge of loosing her conscious....

Y/n : you won....

You said in your mostly tiredly sore voice with a smile... Before taking your baby near you kising her forehead As he chuckle thinking about the silly bet you both made over your babies gender....

Taehyung : we won love....

He said kissing your forehead as a beautiful smile was still dancing on your face...

Taehyung : She is cute isn't she ?

He ask as his eyes were never living the small babygirl...

Y/n : yes ..., Just like you....

Indeed she was just like him...
His Carbon copy..

They says first daughter born in a family is always a female version of her father... it Felt so true looking at your new branded babygirl in your hand... Who shows nothing but a her father's features.... He snap his head towards you finding you closing your eyes slowly no matter how hard you try to keep them open but the fatigue you had during labour,.. almost take you to a deep slumber..... He kissed your forehead before handling the baby to the Nurse for bath before heading out as they needed to shift you in a room...