Lumica Arc 3 (Chapter 9 Part 1)

ARC 3 (Chlonoa's World Arc)

Chapter 9 – In To Her World

(Narrator)

Two hours had passed since the team returned to the base, and Jonah decided that a big feast was the best way to celebrate their victory. The kitchen table was laden with food, drinks, and lively music, and everyone gathered around to enjoy the festivities.

Hannah noticed that Luke and Lucy were not drinking wine and curiously asked, "How come none of you are drinking wine?"

"To tell you the truth, I've never been interested in alcohol," Luke replied, meeting Hannah's gaze.

"Same here," Lucy added, and they exchanged smiles, realizing they shared this preference.

"Well, okay then. What about you two?" Hannah inquired.

"To be honest, I prefer this drink I have in my hands," Annabelle said, holding up a glass filled with strawberry milkshake."

"Wine is more of a special occasions thing for me; I have it maybe twice a year."

All these responses surprised Hannah, who remarked, "Seriously, you four don't really drink alcohol? Well, I guess that means there's more for the rest of us, am I right?" She raised her glass of wine into the air.

In response, Jonah, Jack, Jackie, and Shantel raised their glasses of wine with her. Law, however, sipped his black currant juice, expressing his lack of interest in alcohol.

As the celebration continued, Shantel took the opportunity to share an embarrassing story about discovering her magical abilities. She recounted a mishap during a kendo competition two years ago, where she unintentionally showcased her healing powers, leading to some chaos and ultimately quitting the kendo club. The team apologized for the incident, and Lucy expressed her regrets for Shantel having to leave kendo.

"It's okay. I think I've found something way better now anyways," Shantel responded positively.

Jonah then suggested one more consecutive day of recruitment missions, and the team agreed on the idea.

As the clock struck 7 pm, Annabelle proposed a twenty-minute discussion with Luke in his room to talk about her Ice form. While they had their conversation, Kati decided to take a bath.

In Luke's room, Annabelle blushed as she acknowledged Luke's insight, "It's a shame I didn't get to see it, but I'm sure I will one day."

"I'm sorry about that. I don't think it will be my only time using that form, so yeah, I hope you get to see it for yourself one day. It was incredible. At first, I was worried that my body couldn't cope with the excess magical energy needed, but I somehow powered through it, thanks to your help. Your training sessions really saved me today. So, thank you," Annabelle expressed gratefully, making Luke happy with her kind words.

"You're welcome. For some reason, I've always felt that we needed to train our bodies. I don't know how to explain it in words, but I guess I was correct," Luke said.

Annabelle thanked him, and when asked about her Ice form, she admitted it was partly due to the inspiration from a certain cat girl, blushing slightly.

"Aww, that's really sweet," Luke replied, giving an adorable smile.

"I would love to have a sparring battle between my shadow form and your ice form one day," Luke suggested.

Annabelle agreed, "That sounds good. Once I get the hang of this form, we'll have to spar again."

"Awesome," Luke responded.

As an hour passed, Annabelle and Kati spent another evening together, watching The Seven Devil Liars and Thomas and The Bitter Kitty. They snacked and cozied up, enjoying their time together.

Meanwhile, Jack and Jackie shared a passionate smooch on their double bed, deepening their connection.

The three newest members of the team settled into their rooms—212, 213, and 214—while Shantel took an evening shower, Law watched his favorite streamer on his mobile phone, and Hannah relaxed on her bed, dressed in a long white shirt and white thong panties, engrossed in her favorite soap series.

(Luke)

Lucy and I found ourselves in my bedroom once again, sitting together on the bed. She looked a bit nervous as she asked me, with bright blushed cheeks, if we could have a training session together. "Is it okay if we do a training session together? We could do it tomorrow, if that's okay with you?" she inquired.

With a sweet smile, I replied, "Yeah, that sounds good."

She hesitated for a moment, expressing her concerns about needing to get stronger. Lucy worried that in the future, they might have to face much stronger enemies, and she didn't want to hold the team back. I turned to face her entirely and gently held her hands, reassuring her, "You would never hold us back, we're a team. I'll make sure to protect you, Lucy."

She appreciated my words but insisted that she also wanted to be able to protect me. That's why she believed this extra training was essential.

With a soft smile, I reached out and patted her head affectionately. "I would love to train with you, to be honest. So, my answer is YES. We can have an early morning training session tomorrow."

"Thank you," she spoke gratefully.

Lucy then pulled me forward into a warm embrace, and I felt a sense of contentment and happiness in that moment. As we continued the hug, I couldn't help but notice my heart beating faster.

"This girl is really something special," I thought to myself, feeling a deep connection with her.

Later that night, Lucy returned to her own room, leaving me with a sense of anticipation for our upcoming training session.

(Narrator)

While the Kelephonions were immersed in their evening celebrations and activities, elsewhere, two unknown men engaged in a remarkably intense conversation.