2

They are now in front of The Chancellor.. He lifts his hand and begins to Force choke Anakin.. As Anakin falls to the floor, Cade unleashes his anger.. He then slices off Count Dooku's hand like he did to Anakin.. Cade then grabs Dooku's lightsaber, he now stands before the Count Dooku with both lightsabers.. One red one blue, crossed at his throat..  "Good Cade good." Palpatine said to him.. He then laughs.. "Kill him." Palpatine said to Cade.. Dooku looks over at Palpatine in total shock.. "Kill him now." Palpatine said to him.. Cade stairs down at the Sith Lord, he is kneeling before him.. Cade is waiting for him to say something, anything, but Dooku remains silent as he looks Cade right in the eyes..  "I shouldn't." Cade said to him, still watching him.. "Do it." Palpatine ordered.. "No, Cade, don't." Anakin whispered.. "But why Ani? Tell me why?" Cade asked him.. "He is not worth it, Cade." Anakin whispered to him, before The Chancellor force chokes him again.. "He is not worth a prison cell, you are right." Cade said to him.. "No, Cade, it is not the Jedi way." Jade said to him, trying to bring him back....  "Is Obi-Wan.. Is he...." Cade asked.. "Yes, barley." Jade replied with sorrow.. Vde could feel her hurt and it made his blood boil with rage.. "I'm sorry Ani, this one's for you." Cade said as he sliced Count Dooku's head right off.. Jade screamed....  Dooku is finally gone... Anakin who is now awake rushed over to Jade and held her tight, as Cade stood there looking down on Count Dooku's headless body.. 

"You did well, Cade.. He was too dangerous to keep alive." Palpatine said, breaking the silence.. "Yes, but he was an unarmed prisoner.. I shouldn't have done that, it's not the Jedi way." Cade said to him.. He then undid his cuffs that were holding him to the chair.. "It's only natural.. He cut off your brother's arm, he tortured your sister.. You wanted revenge.. It wasn't the first time, Cade. Remember what you told me about your poor Mother and the sand people?" Palpatine asked watching Cade for a response.. Cade hung his head, he looked over at Anakin and Jade who sat with Obi-Wan in total shock.. "Now we must leave before more security arrives." Palpatine said..

Cade goes over to where Obi-Wan, Anakin and Jade are.. "We have to leave now.. They will never make it." Palpatine said.. "Their fate will be the same as ours.." Cade said.. Palpatine did not like that one bit.. He glared over at Cade.. "Come Ani, help me with Obi-Wan." Cade said.. But Anakin did not speak, he pushed Cade away from Obi-Wan, while Jade hid behind him.. "We have to get out of here." Cade said to them..  "Don't touch him.. I will carry him." Anakin said to Cade with defiance.. "I don't have time for this, come Chancellor this way." Cade said, leading the way from the room..   

Up on the bridge.. "Prepare for attack!" Grievous ordered.  "All batteries fire! Fire!" Captain ordered.. Guns are going off on both ships, Clones are dropping as they get blown away..

Cade, Jade, Anakin with Obi-Wan over his shoulder and Palpatine are waiting at the elevator for the doors to open.. "Elevator is not working." Cade said.. "What gives it away?" Jade asked.. Palpatine looked from one to the other.. "R2.. Activate elevator 3224." Anakin said.. "Maybe not the best option Master, remember what happened in the last lift?" Jade said, she was in total shock about what she had just witnessed with Cade.. Rabbiting on and making jokes was her coping tool..  .. R2 is beeping and whistling as he rolls over to try and hook into the ship.. But Grevious ship is going down.. R2, 27 and R8 are all rolling across the hangar at great speed..

While Anakin, Cade, Jade and Palpatine are having trouble standing.. "What did you do Anakin?" Cade asked.. "Nothing!" Anakin replied.. "Reverse stabilisers." Captain ordered.. "Reversing Stabilisers." Roger droid repeated.. R2 is almost over the edge, where R7 and R8 have disappeared too..

Anakin, Palpatine, Jade and Cade are now running down the hall.. Trying to stay upright.. "Well this is exciting isn't it." Jade said to no one.. "Enough Jade." Anakin replied.. R2 is now screeching, he is being pushed along by one of the ships, towards the pile of droid pieces that have gathered on the lower deck.. "Magnetize." Captain ordered.. "Fire the emergency booster engines." Grievous ordered.. "We're leaving out, Sir." Roger droid said.. As the ship points down, tilting like a seesaw in the playground..