Chapter 1

•Danielle•

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Ugh today is Monday so that means I gotta put up with Erica and her followers. I got out the bed and headed into my bathroom to take my shower. After I was done I put on my outfit and did all that other good stuff. I took one look at myself in the mirror and I felt disgusted. Erica is right, I'm ugly and worthless. I don't know why I try to look pretty because I'm not. no one will ever want me. no wonder my parents died, they wanted to get away from me. I wish I could just die. I went downstairs, grabbed my bag and head to the bus stop.

•At The Bus Stop•

When I arrived at the bus stop Erica and her little wannabes walked up to me.

"Oh great" I mumbled

"Well if it isn't little Danielle" Erica said while her friends were laughing

"What do you want Erica, why can't you just leave me alone"

"Um maybe because I enjoy messing with your pathetic ass"

"Can't I just have a peaceful day please"

"Um let me think about it, hm, No"

I rolled my eyes and tried to move past them but I only got yanked right back

"We aren't done talking to you bitch"

"Just leave me alone"

"Erica do I have to whoop your ass again"

I turned around to see my best friend Jasmine standing there with her hand on her hips. Erica just rolled her eyes and walked onto the bus while her followers followed her. I ran up to Jasmine and gave her a hug

"Thank you so much Jas"

"Girl it's ok, I got your back no matter what"

I'm so thankful to have a friend like Jasmine. she is always there for me. after our hug, me and Jasmine walked onto the bus with our arms linked together.

•At School•

Me and Jasmine walked into the building.

"Jas I wish we had the same first period classes"

"Me too, but if that bitch mess with you I want you to tell me ok"

"Ok"

We hugged and went our separate ways. I walked into my first period class and sat down, it was kind of early so I took out my sketch pad and pencil. After I couple of hours people started to come into the classroom. Only one person caught my eye and that was A cute light skin boy.I think he is new here cause I never seen him around the school. I already know Erica is gonna try and get with him because every new boy that comes here, she tries to get them. she's such a hoe. I put my sketch pad away cause the teacher just walked in and she is nosy asf.

"Good morning Class" said Mrs.Goodman

"Good morning"

"Ok class we have a new student today, young man may you please come up here"

I then saw the light skin boy walk up to the front of the class.

"Can you please tell us about yourself"

"Um sure My name is Chresanto August but my friends call me Chres or Santo, I'm 17 years old, um I'm s nice person and a smart kid"

"Um you left one thing out Chres" Erica said

"And what was that"

"That you is sexy asf" Erica said while her followers laughed

"Well Um thank you"

I rolled my eyes. Typical Erica

"Ok you may have a seat"

Chresanto went back to his seat

"Ok class today I'm gonna partner you up and you and your partner have to do a project on the Solar System"

I know so much about the solar system so I'm gonna get an A on this for sure.

"Ok partners are James and Madison, Amber and Michael, Trina and Ray, Erica And Craig, Danielle and Chresanto, and blah blah blah, ok everyone get with your partners"

I got out of my seat and walked over to Chresanto's table

"Hi I'm Danielle"

"Hey I'm Chresanto"

"Well um Chresanto you can come over my house after school so we can talk about the project"

"Yea sure, can I have your number please"

"Sure it's 904-556-4132" (not a real number)

"Alright thanks"

We talked a little about the project until the bell ringed. I gathered my stuff and headed out the door until I was stopped by the queen bee

"Stay away from Chresanto"

"How am I suppose to do that if I'm working on a project with him"

"Tell mrs.goodman that you want to switch partners with me"

"No Erica, you only want him just for sex"

"Your gonna regret it"

After that her and her crew walked off. I just shook it off and headed to my next period class