Discipline!Protection! Evening class and Night class

Skinners Academy, the most important private boarding school in the country. Been the best for years. Number one school if you are a rich child and want to have the best of everything. Comfortable beds, best teachers of the country and high level education. But to the fact the school got alot of studens wich incluedes boys and girls. It had been split into 3 classes, plus it only contains . The morning class, evening class and the night class. It  dint have a big diffrence between them, till now. The day class consist of human people totally normal. The evening class consists of werewolfs while the night class consisted  of vampires only. However the day class doesnt know the secret that both evening and night class hides.

The headmaster decided having 4 dicipline students. To control the classes, specially the day class which go crazy over the night class and the evening class. This is the information about the 4 discipline students:

Name : Luna

Age : 16

Class : day class

year : 11

Backgound : Unknow parents. Found walking alone in the night when was full moon night, named linked to that. Adopted by headmaster the age of 5. A humans been far as we are concerned. Not a big talker but put other feelings before hers.

Name : Ryan

Age : 17

Class : Day class

year : 12

Background : parents got killed by a vampire. Found nealry bleeding to death. Not adopted but in care of Headmaster. Not open mind guy. Discipline mostly effective. Wants to kill vampires. Have rude attitude but helpful. Luna partner to protect the night class from the day class.

Name : Aron

Age : 16

Class : evening class

year : 11

Background : pureblood werewolf. Mother  killed in a fight between shewolfs and female vampires. Father send him to this boarding school during to the wish that his mother always wanted him to go to a special school. Tries to get Luna open up with him. Friends with Ryan. Gets angry easily

Name : Rina

Age : 15

Class : evening class

year : 10

Background : Parents are still alive, in love with Aron. Not a big friend with Luna. Have a cofident personality but too loud when it comes to interact with her socially. In love with Aron.

Girls in morning class : HAAAAAAAA!  Alex is coming! look Rey so cute!

Everyday was the same issue. Girls in morning class getting crazy as the leaders of night class and evening class appeared. The same with the guys getting crazy for Amy from evening class and Rose from night class and ect. Was the discipline students job to discipline this students and protect this clases.

From a high wall, jumped a girl with what it seems a  brownish hair going on red, golden brown eyes with the boarding school uniform and landed in her feet right in front of the girls. But accidentally twisted but dint show the pain thought her emotions.

Luna : dam it

Girls in the morning class : errr Luna

Luna : yes. you guys already know  me. 

She had a eveil smile in her face, like she was proud of what she was doing and the emotional problem she was causing them.

Luna : In the name of Skinners Academy Boarding School, is one of the rules me as Discipline Student is my obligation discipline you guys and protect the night class so please step way ! 

She takes a small wood stick. Press a button and the wood stick lengh increases which could help you to hit or reach things that are far away. Everyone step back straight away. The night class was getting closer the girls noise was rising and Luna had to be aware.

Alex : Hey Luna

Alex. Like a leader for the night class. 17 and in year 12. A pureblood vampire. Not a big talker too, mysterious see Luna as his only girl.

Luna : hello Alex.

She answers him while turning her back to make her own way.

Alex : always so formal with me...

She turned to face him with a smile

Luna : the only way i pay you is treat you like a king...

He dint say nothing, but you could see his sadness on his eyes. She started walking but hardly proper, he notice but when he tried to help a boy appears behind Luna. Light long brown hair, brown eyes, tall and really fit, Aron.

Aron : hey Luna... 

He notices Alex looking at me with a calm emotion slowly leaving for his dermotory and looks at Luna to spot why Alex was staring at Luna with worried eyes. He spots. Her feet looks twisted.

Aron : Luna are you ok ?!

Luna : yes dude calm down

Aron : No you are not

Luna : yes i am 

She keeps walking, loses control as she was going to fall, a boy tall has hell with blond hair blue eyes and a serious face pick her up before she hurted herself, Ryan.

Ryan : you so subborn chick

Luna : and you like to get on people business!

Ryan : really ?

he lets her go and she lands in her ass on the floor.

Luna : ouch!

She takes her wood stick and hits on his legs making him drop on the floor because of the pain.

Luna : haha dont mess with me blonde dude

Luna : my name is Ryan! brown head chick

Aron picked her up in his arms safetly and she kind blushed. He looked at her eyes but she turned her gaze somewhere else.

Aron : i know you dont like me ... luna ..... but are you ok ?

Luna : thank you.

He looked at her suprise because she never talked directly with him, and just that little mean alot for him. 

Luna : you can put me down...

Ryan : yeah if i was you i will leave her drop in the dust

Luna looked at Ryan and they had death stares looking at each other

Aron : no... you are mean Ryan. I am not . Luna you twist your leg probally when jumping from that high wall...

Luna : so you where watching me ?

Aron : hum kind off

Ryan : stalker

Luna : is because some dude called Ryan is ALWAYS LATE

Ryan : watever

Aron happily took Luna to the resting room, she fighted all the way with him, but he was happy that finally she was talking to him without any akward pauses.

WELCOME TO THE SKINNERS ACADEMY BOARDING SCHOOL. AND WE ARE THE DISCIPLINE STUDENTS. WE ARE HERE TO DISCIPLINE!PROTECT! THE EVENING AND NIGHT CLASSES.