Discipline!Protection! Evening class and Night class chapter 4

Luna leg was fine now, she could come out from the medical room, but not allowed to start her obligations. Alex come and get her since everyone was busy.

Luna: Alex ?

Alex: i come to get you

Luna: you shouldnt! you got your own stuff to do it!

Alex: calm down. you come first

Luna: but..

Alex: Luna.

He looked at her intensly with a firm look, leaving her obey

Luna: fine

He picked her up gently and smiled.

Luna: what you doing? i can walk.

Alex: not as fast as me, i still remeber when you were young Luna

Luna: yeah... good times with you

Alex: isnt good times now ?

Luna: no...

Alex: may i ask why?

Luna: you dont got time for me anymore. We are getting far and far from each other

He looked at her with a worried look. He bend down to her ear level while Aron was crossing the school ground, he stoped and looked at Alex and Luna. Alex whispered in her ear :

Alex: never say that again Luna. Because you will never be away from me. No one is going  to take you from me. Never.

He said with a anger but sweet voice, leaving her suprised with his reaction. She looked at Aron who had a painful look on his face.

Luna: i am not like you Alex. You always will be beautiful, while i am getting older and older...

Alex: who told you that? if is because of Aron, he didnt mean it Luna

Luna: how do you know ?!

Alex: dont worry. But you know something Luna, i wasnt always this Alex, i use also to think that vampires and humans can never be together

Luna: but why Alex?

Alex: Luna i was young too, when i start growing i realise its wasnt possible, thats why i saved you my dear and take care of you, i always will. So forgive Aron, he was young too... he was amaized with your beauty...

Luna: i am not pretty like Rose.

Alex: rose is a vampire, you are not. You are a simple human but yet, you mean alot for some of us Luna, you are beautiful.

His grey eyes shined, he face was beautiful like hell, his dark hair falls in his eyes, his appearance was amaizing and unique. Luna was hypnotised with his looks, he looked at her intensly.

Alex: Luna ... dont do that my dear... you turn me on...

She looked at him and blushed bright red.

Luna: what did i done?! i am sorry. really sorry!

Alex: just the way you stare at him is a big impact, it turns me on...

He brushed his pale face with hers, her skin was soft compared to his, he closed his eyes while having his face closed to hers.

Alex: you so soft and your smell is amaizing Luna

He kissed her neck gently, leaving her weak not knowing how to react, Aron didnt like it so he took action...

Aron Pov: I was so mad at me, really mad. Yesterday i transformed and i started running through the woods while crying, i went back to my human form and walked nacked through the forest, and right there was Rina, what the hell she was nacked too! oh yeah i forgot she was a shewolf, wasnt she shy of me ? I didnt bother look at her up and down, i know i am a guy,but i only want Luna, doesnt matter how many girls appear nacked to me, i wont be turned on or act weird, i dont care about them..

Aron: what you are doing out this time? and like that?

Rina: well i heard you, so i came and see if you were ok?

Aron: did you have to transform?

Rina: well.. more fast

Aron: ok are you not shy of being like that?

She looked up and down to me, i am thinking "is she checking me out?"

Rina: why should i ? is our naturality

She started playing with her hair curls probally thinking it would turn me on, but no

Aron: ok... bye now

Rina: what do you mean bye ? where you going?

Aron: where do you think? to our dorms ?

Rina: so.. i didnt turn you on or something..

She started coming closer to me and i looked down and up at her.

Aron: stop there Rina. Show respect to your body young girl. The way you are acting is a shame for shewerewolves. Just stop with that.

Rina: what you mean, young girl? i am just a year younger Aron. Other guys would  kill to have me.

Aron: i know. You might have a women's body, but you still got a childish mentality. What makes you think i would be drolling over you? Imagine if i was a pervert uh? You need to start thinking of yuor actions, and i am not other guys, i already found my soulmate, i dont need no shewolfs for me, i dont want any.

Rina: who Luna?! Looks the way she ignore you! She doesnt even speak to you! Does she even admited that she always loved you?! i dont think so! She is a human, if you guys have sex you will kill her with you hot body Aron! She such a fucking princess! i bet she cant even stay in the forest for a day!

Aron : you shut up! dont talk about her like that! who are you! You are nothing compared to her Rina! You are a shewerewolf that already put your tribe to shame! You shouldnt have showed you body to no guy, only to your mate!

Rina: But you are my mate! I love you Aron! i really do!

Aron: you are not. Is Luna. She got the same mark as me, like a x. But i got on my chest and she got in her neck, i have seen it. Thats why i was looking at you earlier, you dont have in your neck, you got in your arm and is like a f mark. So you are not.

She looked at her arm and saw was true but she wanst accepting.

Rina: how can a human be a werewolf mate?

Aron: i dont know, maybe she its not just a simple human...

She runned away crying and saying she loves me. But i dont love her, what a shame.

I was crossing the ground next morning and notice Luna being picked up by Alex in bride style. I stoped there, i could hear what they saying, because of me being a werewolf. The things he was saying to her and the way he was saying, was pissing me off, i wish i could rip his neck right there, but Luna would hate me more.

I saw he looking at her funny, then he started kissing her neck, i was like "no way, she is mine" I runned and he frowed Luna into my arms, i was suprised, why did he done that for?

Alex: you probally thought i would bite her, but in done in purpose. But hey you got her in your arms now, bye

Luna: Alex! you scared me!

Alex: sorry my dark angel, i will make up for you later

He left me and her in that position...

Aron: Luna..

I looked at her intensly...