Sebastian x Ciel x Grell Smut

(Written in 2014)

Hello everyone, this is my first time writing a threesome so sorry if it's not the best. And if you could, please go follow BeeJayW she's awesome :) enjoy!

I do not own the characters of black butler, they are owned by the lovely Yana Toboso.

Warnings: Smutt and a bit of fluff at the end

" S- Sebastian...nng...Grell, please more. " Ciel moaned as Grell sucked and tweaked his nipples, while Sebastian deepthroated his member.

The three of them have been in a secret relationship for about a month now, and every Friday night they go into Ciel's bedroom to have hot ( and sometimes crazy ) sex until sunrise.

After a few more teasing minutes Grell and Sebastian decided that it was time for them to get some pleasure as well ( not that they didn't enjoy giving their young lover great amounts of pleasure of course ), " Young master, I'm going to start preparing you now. " Sebastian told the blue haired boy, he stuck two of his fingers into his mouth and sucked on them ' very ' seductively. Both Ciel and Grell moaned at the site, getting even more aroused then they already were.

Sebastian pulled both fingers from his mouth, dripping with great amounts of saliva, and gently slipped both digits into Ciel's entrance.

Grell then gave the blue haired boy a very hot yet passionate kiss, Grell moaned into the kiss as he felt Ciel's hand start to stroke his member. Grell pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting them both, and whispered into the blue haired boy's ear, " I think it's time for you to give me that sweet mouth of yours, boy. " Ciel felt a shiver of pleasure go down his spine at Grell's words, he knew what the red haired shinigami wanted, and he would gladly give him what he wanted.

Just as Grell put his member into Ciel's mouth Sebastian took that moment to pull his fingers out of the boy's stretched hole, he whimpered at the loss, which made Grell moan loudly from the vibrations on his member.

Sebastian couldn't help but groan a bit from the site of both his lovers moaning and glistening with sweat. He slowly pushed his thick erect member into Ciel's perfect hole, " Oh young master, your so tight, as alway. " he grunted with a smirk, he then bent down to Ciel's left ear, " No matter how many times I screw you, your always so damn tight. " he whispered with a growl at the end, and started to thrust a bit faster into his master's perfect tight hole.

Ciel moaned at Sebastian's words, in pain and pleasure, as he felt his bulter thrust faster into his hole.

At this point Grell was a moaning mess, with Ciel's moans along with the sucking and licking, Grell was in heaven.

Ciel was now in pure absolute pleasure, he loved the salty taste of Grell's pre come, as it oozs onto his tongue and down his throat, he especially loved the feeling of Sebastian deep inside him, hitting his prostate with each thrust. " wow, Sebastian really is one hell of a butler. " Ciel thought in a blissful state of pleasure.

Sebastian felt himself getting closer to his climax, he knew Grell and Ciel were close to theirs as well. He grabbed Ciel's member with his right hand and started stroking it, and with his other hand he tweaked Grell's nipple, " Oh Bassy " Grell moaned, he then pulled Sebastian into a hot messy kiss.

Ciel felt his climax getting closer by the second, with Sebastian hitting his prostate with every thrust, that magnificent hand stroking his member just the way that drives him crazy, and even the scene above him was getting him closer...so much closer... clos- " MMM! NNNNGG! MMMHM! NNG! AHHHH! " Ciel moaned and screamed around Grell's member as he came all over Sebastian's hand.

Sebastian and Grell weren't far behind, Moaning and groaning into each others mouths, as they came hard and fast.

Warm come filled Ciel's mouth and hole, he swallowed as much as he could, before Grell pulled his member out of his mouth. He just layed there panting trying to catch his breathe from what had to be the greatest orgasm he ever had, he felt the come start to ooz out of his hole as Sebastian pulled his softing member out.

Sebastian and Grell sat back on their heels, panting slightly, as they watched their young lover try to catch his breathe, " Did you enjoy yourself, my love. " Sebastian asked the blue haired beauty ( already knowing the answer ) with a small smile on his face.

" Yes Sebastian, very much. " Ciel replied still a bit breathless.

" Did you enjoy what I did to you, Grell. " the blue haired boy whispered shyly, looking away.

Grell smiled softly, and gently turned the shy boy's face toward his and said, " Darling, you made me feel so wonderful that words can't even explain, with the sucking, licking and especially those delicious moans you were letting out of that gorgeous mouth of yours, made me feel so damn wonderful. "

Ciel blushed but smiled and replied, " I- I'm glad. " And with that said they all got under the covers to get some rest.

Ciel was laying between his lovers feeling so happy and satisfied, with both his lovers arms wrapped protectively around him, Ciel fell asleep with a smile on his face. END

I hope you all enjoyed this one shot, R&V if you did. And may you all have a great day or night :D