the rescue mission+jeff vs gallaxhar+ending!

(back on the ground)

"what are we going to do,jeff's up in that weird spaceship with that alien and we're down here, there's got to be something we can do to help him!"  dr cockroach says sadly.

"I've got an idea, why don't we ask monger if he can help us get to the ship, find jeff and go after galaxhar as a team, and just like jeff said 'we're a team' and we should act like one!" link replies.

So bob,link and dr cockroach all set off in the plane to go and rescue jeff from galaxhar, when they got onto his ship they went to look for him and they had spotted him on a walkway with an alien clone pointing a gun to jeff's back with a sad expression on his face as he walked.

"wow, he doesn't look so happy,wait look he's back to normal, I knew that galaxhar had taken away his powers right from the start, so how are going to get to him?" dr cockroach asks.

"I've got ana idea, follow me!" bob says.

And with that they were in the cloning machines and they had galaxhars outfit on and they really do look like clones now.

"I hope this works!" dr cockroach says.

Meanwhile in the ship, jeff was walking into one of the chambers with a clone holding a gun to jeff's back.

"halt!" link says while holding his hand up.

"well what do we have here, a useless clone, while your here, take this prisoner and take him to the incinerator and dispose of him immediately." the clone replies.

And he gives him the gun and give dr cockroach a security pass and gives bob the gun and then he shoots the clone by accident, and they walk away.

"come on let's get out of here, but first we need to blow up this ship before the invasion starts but we need to find the main power core, does anyone know where that might be?" dr cockroach askes.

"I know, it's up there above the extraction chamber where my powers were sucked from me." jeff says pointing to a big glowing red tube above the chamber.

But before they could get there, they were stopped by a few more clones and then dr cockroach accidentally shoots the clone which made the other ones mad.

"ok guys here we go, who's ready for a bloodbath!" link shouts as they then start fighting their way towards the main power core where they could set off the self-destruct on the ship, once they reached the power core, dr cockroach stepped onto the platforms and started dancing on it which had set off the self-destruct so they had to get out of there but they then noticed that the massive doors were closing so they raced towards the closing doors but only jeff managed to make it through while the others were stuck on the outside.

"the doors are closed, hold on guys i'll get you out of there i promise!"he says.

"we won't be going anywhere, and jeff, get you powers back and then defeat galaxhar and come back for us after!"dr cockroach says.

And with that he sets of to fight galaxhar and get his powers back from him, so he skated on these little hovering devices and they then came towards the robot bay which then the robots came alive and tried to flatten them but he avoids it and he got out of there safely and then a pink ball of energy came flying at him which also missed  and then he threw one his flying shoes at the window which hit galaxhar and cause him to drop the ray gun.

gallaxhar: Are you crazy? You could have killed me!

jeff: Then we understand each other. Now open the doors and let my friends go.

gallaxhar: Or what? You don't actually think you're a match for me, do you?

computer: Quantonium has been successfully diverted to the bridge. Escape capsule ready for transport.

gallaxhar: Like I told you before, you should have defeated me when you had the quantonium. Have fun exploding.

jeff, outraged, goes for galaxhar climbing towards his escape pod and he grabs and pulls on him and then they both fall onto the floor with a thud, then jeff goes to grab the gun but gets pulled over and then tries to punch him in the face but misses both times but then succeeds on the last one and then manages to grab the gun and points it towards galaxhar.

jeff: now open the doors!

 if i wanted to I would! but That's what happens when you set a ship to self-destruct! Now we're all gonna die! And there's nothing you can do about it, jeeff!

jeff: I wouldn't be so sure. And the name is jeff dunham!

jeff fires the weapon into the radiation container,letting it fall on him.

Meanwhile, on the ship, link,dr cockroach and bob were running up to the middle of where the extraction chamber was, and then suddenly the power core almost falls on them but is stopped when the now 50ft tall jeff catches it.

"by Hawkins chair!" dr cockroach shouts.

And with that jeff jumps off of the platform just in time before it explodes and he punches a hole through it but misses her footing and slides down and grabs the ledge of the ship.

jeff:where's monger?

dr cockroach:he said the only reason he wouldn't here, was as if he was dead!

just then they fall but not only to be caught by monger who was flying on butterflyosaurus and they fly away from the exploding spaceship and towards los angeles.

computer: [counting down to self-destruct] 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3...

gallaxhar: Come on! Come on!

computer: 2... 1...

[pause]

computer: Hmm, nothing happened. Maybe my count...

and the ship explodes into a massive ball of flames.

"there they are, wooo, here they come!" people shout as they see butterflyosaurus land onto the road and lower it's wings to let jeff and the others climb down, and then monger comes over to greet them.

monger: Monsters, I'm so proud of you, I could cry, if I hadn't lost my tear ducts in the war. But not crying will have to wait. The world needs you again.

jeff: What is it, General?

monger: Seems a snail fell into a French nuclear reactor. As we speak, Escargantua is slowly making its way to Paris.

jeff: Well, I've always wanted to go to Paris. Now who's with me?

link: What do you say, Butterfly... osaurus?

[Butterflyosaurus roars, saying *yes*]

Link: We're in.

bob: I'm in!

dr cockroach: Count us in too!

" i hope to see you again jeff,i'll miss you!"audrey says and kisses jeff on the cheek and says:"i'll make sure to meet up with you again audrey!".

And with that they wave at the towns-people, get onto butterflyosaurus and they fly off into the pinky-purple sunset towards paris.

                                                                                   THE END!!

(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS LOVELY BOOK AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO MY PRIVATE TUTOR ALEX FOR HELPING ME BEING ABLE TO WRITE THIS STORY I WOULDN'T OF DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU AND ALSO TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS BOOK ALL THE WAY TO THE END WITHOUT PAUSING AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON PEACE OUT!!!!)