Chapter 2:Love makes you blind

"Yes,I shouldn't have hid this because
Your friends would have found this out anyways and mock you for this"Sarah said

"What would they say?"said arlo

"You being with a girl like me would be a funny thing to everyone Arlo"said Sarah

"It's not a problem Sarah,I love you okay?"said arlo

"I know but..."Sarah wanted to continue

"Let's not drag this thing anymore.I don't wanna talk about this."Arlo said

Arlo stopped.Sarah did too.This weird situation arose between them.Something affected their relationship.Did Sarah do a mistake?She asked herself.Or did Arlo do a mistake by dating a girl like Sarah.Why does it matter is she's not virgin?Arlo said to himself.

"I love her and I don't care"Arlo also added.

"Hey Sarah,are you here?"

"Arlo,you came back?"

"When did I leave love?I love you and don't wanna lose you.This changes nothing"said Arlo

Sarah seemed happy.She thought to herself,she deserves love too.Thats why Arlo came to her life.She couldn't be more proud about the fact that she has a boyfriend again.

"So you're not unhappy about it?"

"It's your life Sarah you did what you wanted to do.But don't ever brag about him when you're with me"

"I wouldn't Arlo,you'd see"said Sarah

"And try to forget him if you wanna be with me okay?"

"I did already."

Arlo was neutral at this point.He felt bad because of what he just said to sarah.He had nothing to tell after.How would he?What could possibly be told about this situation?Every person has freedom and you can't judge them for this.

"Hey Sarah"

"What Arlo?"

"Tell me more about him"

"About my ex?Why do you wanna know about him?"

"I don't know.You have to tell me come on"

Time stopped for a second.Sarah didn't want to talk about Joseph but she continued.

"His name was Joseph.I called him Josh.He was the same age as you.We were in the same school.Thats how I got to know him.We started dating after realising we like each other.Our likeness made it easier for us to like each other and love too."

"What happened?"

"We were being too close to each other.We did it so many times and.."

Arlo became angry.He didn't wanna know about their physical intimacy.He told her to stop and continue to the reason why everything got destroyed between them.

"Can you not?Just tell me how you guys ended"

"I'm sorry.After everything happened,he started to ignore me.He wouldn't pick up my calls,he wouldn't text me,also he refused to meet me"

"Why did he do that?Did he meet someone new?"Arlo added.

'I don't really know.Maybe he got bored.But I don't really care about that to be precise."

"You did it with him so many times yet you don't care?"

This words hit Sarahs mind.She was perplexed and said-

"What do you mean by this?"

"What do I mean? You've had sex with him so many times and you don't care about him now that he's not in your life anymore?Did you love him or you..."said Arlo