Chapter 4:Some things can never be understood

After that incident,Arlo and Sarah and Blair,all of their lives went to a different path.Blair was driven out of the picture.She was in the dark.Even after ending things with Sarah,Arlo was never over her.No matter how much things would go crazy.Some people would call it obsession.But it wasn't obsession.It was love.Since the day Arlo met Sarah,he loved her.Everyone and everything went against them but in the inside,Arlo was always craving for Sarah.He couldn't forget what happened earlier.He jumped into his old memories with Sarah when they were together.He started remembering everything.When they first met,how she dressed herself and her scent which would make Arlo fall for her ever more.Her eyes and her smile and the warmth of her soft body.Every single thing about Sarah was perfect.She was not a human and Arlo knew that from the beginning.He missed her even more.Why did things have to go this way?Arlo asked himself.Seemed like there weren't any answers lying around.

Arlo rarely goes out if it's not work.But after that day he was bored.He went to a Library nearby and read few books.He was waking in the streets after this.There were many people gathered around something.He tried to peek. He saw an old guy with a big round globe with few cards and candles,he was a fortune teller.He didn't believe in these kinda things.He was checking his phone and looked at the old man once.The old man also looked at him smilingly.He tried to walk away and suddenly that old man said,"Maybe we don't wanna admit how we feel and always ask ourselves if we should do this or not,while the answer is inside us which we can't see right?"

Arlo was stunned.What does this mean?He turned back and looked at the old guy.

"What do you say?"Arlo said

"You're not over your past right?"said the old man

"How do you know?Is this a joke or you just assumed?"said Arlo

"How can I joke or assume about someone I don't even know?"said the old man after hearing this

Arlo was into thoughts.What this guy said is right.He doesn't even know him and making random assumptions won't work most of the time.Maybe he knows something so Arlo asked him about it.

"So what do you think?"Arlo asked

"You're constantly asking yourself and telling yourself to forget things,while those things should not be forgotten"old man replied mysteriously

"Why can't they be forgotten?"Arlo asked that man because he wanted to know

"Because your heart wants them but you think they are not worthy to think about or do"old man answered

Arlo felt something in his heart.What his heart wants-He knows what his heart wants.Sarah.Sarah is all his heart wants.He wants to love Sarah,adore her,give the world to her and be with her until they grow old together.He knows everything about his heart.

"I think I found my answer.Thanks uncle.I owe you money for this fortune telling"said Arlo.

"You don't.Go and fix everything"
Old man replied.

Arlo was hopeful.Arlo had to do something about this.He didn't waste a single second and rushed to his home,while going he thought to himself what he should do-
"I have to tell her.I must tell her every fucking thing.I must tell her I much I miss her.I have to"Said Arlo and called Sarah.

She didn't pick up.Arlo tried again.Didnt work this time either.Arlo tried to reach her on messenger.She blocked him.Arlo checked Instagram and boom.She maybe forgot to block him on here so he knocked her.

"Sarah,unblock me.I have to call you.Its very very important"

4-5 hours later, Sarah saw the text.She was ferocious.How dare this guy call him after ending everything?She decided to not to text Arlo back.