1.

It's really cloudy today. I spent the recent days at Yujin's house because i couldnt bring myself to go out because of that whole situation with Yul but i gathered the courage to go for groceries and right now my hands are full of heavy bags with food. I'm just walking by a trash can next to a pole. Wait. Something isn't right. Why are there like 10 cigarettes on the ground, there weren't any when i was going to the store, someone must be a crazy addict. Doesn't really matter though, it's not my problem. Oh i can see Yunjin's window from here. . . huh? . .  .  OH MY FUCKING GOD.

        I ran as fast as I could, blood, there was blood everywhere on Yujin's body. I felt tears on my cheeks. I ran into the room and sat next to him full on crying, just right next to me was Yul, Chae Yul.

 "I hate you." I started. "You are so pathetic!! Can't you understand? You've ruined my life, not my mom, you!!"

 Yul just stared at me for a moment and then he whispered. 

"Noona.. I.."

I couldn't believe it, he still had courage to speak to me. I wanted to scream at him as loud as was physically possible but just as i was about to open my mouth again i noticed i couldn't, i was trembling he was way too close, his voice was way too loud. Im scared. I can't move. There isn't anyone who would help me right now, this insane maniac could kill me. I can't tell what he's thinking. I have to get my phone and call the ambulance maybe there was still some hope for my friend. Oh, i don't have a phone anymore. It broke when I was texting Yujin for help and hit the floor. There was nothing I could do to help him. God I'm so helpless he gave me a place to live in and now he's dying. I gotta escape, i have to escape, god, god, god. 

The sudden adrenaline started to kick in and I  just ran out of there as fast as I came in but Yul didn't move or chase me. He was just standing there and here I was feeling kinda bad for this f*cking jerk who had just killed Yujin, the man i loved. 

       Everything was a blur but I noticed I was on a bus driving to my mom, probably the only place I can go to at the moment, she's gonna problaly say "told you so" but he was really gone, Yujin was dead. I bursted into tears on a bus. "I love you Yujin."