5.

Yul pov.

Damn it, now i gotta find her again, she problaly went to her dumb, useless mother. Seems like I need to pay them a visit. I hope that bitch didn't mix with Noona's head. I headed out to Sian's mother once again. 

Time skip - Sian mother's home

       As i thought it's night by now, well whatever its not like I was planning to knock or something like that. I unlocked home thanks to the lockpick from my bag, now where is she? Maybe in her room? 

But there was no trace of her. Shit don't tell me I've broke into this dumb home for nothing. I guess she went to her "best friend" then. There is still a couple of hours until dawn so I might just get there before then, I already had her adress just in case!! 

Time skip - one hour later at Min's dorm

I've opened her flat the same way as I opened  the old woman's. I started looking for Noona when I noticed a bed her friend was on and just right next to her laying on a mattress was Noona. Finally I've found her, let me just steal her from you - Suddenly I froze as I saw friend standing ready to attack me with the scissors in her hand, i guess she took them from her nightstand. 

- "Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in here?!" - she yelled

- "I've just came here for someone!! Let me just get her, it doesn't need to end bad for you. - I smiled back at her.

I forgot she doesn't know Chae Yul, only Yuri. 

- "What's happening Min? Who are you yelling at?" - Sian started as she was waking up, however she froze up as soon she saw me.

- "Oh Noona!! You woke up!" - I started talking but someone else disturbed me. 

- "Who the fuck is it Sian? Do you know him? What the hell does he want from you?" - Min looked at Sian pissed

-" I am sorry, I promise I was gonna tell you later!!" - Sian started sobbing 

-"Don't worry Noona, I've come here for you. Let's go together and you will forget about everything that's bad!" - I've finally spoken.

-Don't you dare lay a finger on my best friend! First you gotta take me down. 

How annoying and stupid can she be thinking she has any chance of winning. 

-Try me. - I said as I pulled out a knife.