4.

"Oh babe you finally woke up~" a familiar blonde haired man said "Why are you looking at me like that? Has something happened?" He smiled but his smile grown wider every second. I rubbed my eyes and looked at his face again. 

"Good morning Noona!!" The person in front of me changed, it was  Chae Yul not Yujin

"Get away from me!!" I yelled slapping him. 

"Hey what was that for?! I was just checking up on you dumbass!!" Min yelled back, wasn't Yul there a second ago? What happened?

 "Ah I am sorry, I thought you were someone else.." Gosh that was so weird.

"Hey are you okay? I heard about Yujin this morning"

 "What? " I stopped as soon I saw my old manager's face on the TV." I continued "I am fine, no need to worry..but I need your help for like a week"

 "Whats up Sian??" 

"Can I please sleep here? I can't really go back to my house at the moment" 

"Of course Sian, you can stay as long as you want"

 "Thank you Min" I hugged her tight. "I have to go out for some fresh air, I'll be back soon"

"Let me give you breakfast first, you haven't eaten for quite a long time"

"Thank you Yujin"

"..." She smiled and didn't say anything

Time Skip - after eating breakfast

"Okay, I'm going out now!" I said

"Take care!"

I went out and asked a random person if they knew where the nearest police station was. They answered my question and it was actually really close. I started heading towards the location, arrived there really fast and went inside.

 I forgot about one detail, most police officers are men. I want to give testimony on the murder case of Yujin, but how could I do that when i can't even talk with the officers? I'm starting to shake already, just thinking about it makes me nervous. I don't even have any proof, they already found the body so maybe they will manage. I'll just go back.

Okay I went back to Min's place. Only if i wasn't so bad at communication with men, i could have helped, isn't there any other way than talking with them directly? I could give them an anonymous hint, that way i wouldn't even have to say anything. When I'll get a phone again I have to send it. For now i don't really have anything to do. Maybe I will just go to sleep, I really didn't sleep well last night.