one

-

As every parent, they must teach their kid to not talk to strangers. As a result, when people get older, they realize that talking to strangers can lead you into a wonder maze.

There are some strangers that you start talking to and you guys eventually start ending up getting along and becoming friends. Other strangers don't even become your friends. Instead, they simply can kill you or even make your life a complete living hell.

But strangers did not stop people from talking to other ones. Strangers are all around your lives and sometimes they can make a big impact on your life. Now, this story isn't just about strangers. It's about a girl who is about eighteen years old and in college who is trying to make a difference in the world.

The eighteen year old girl silently read her book in her favorite coffee shop and was drinking a cup of hot chocolate that was oozing out of the cup with whipped cream and marshmallows.

It was her last hour in her hometown before she would leave to go to her college which was a thousand miles away in a very big city. She was nervous about her college even though her mother went their in her early years and did enjoy it.

She got up and got into her black Range Rover with a chocolate croissant in her hand. She started driving right away and not minding her speed limit.

After four hours of driving and her listening to music, she had to make a pit stop so she could get up and stretch. She stopped at the nearest gas station and got her car some gas will she went to the bathroom.

When she got back, she saw a handsome figure looking at her car and peeking inside the windows. He saw her looking at him and he smiled. He had brown hair and chocolate eyes. His smile was amazing and it made her get butterflies in her stomach.

"Hi" she said walking over to him.

He smiled nervously. "Hi- I really like your car. I've always wanted one".

She chuckled slightly. "Yeah, It's a nice car".

They both looked at the car for several seconds without talking. They really did admire the car, but they were they just nervous to talk to each other.

"Oh, I'm Jack" he says placing his hand out in front of her.

"I'm Violetta" she says shaking his hands.

Jack sticks his hands in his pockets and looks around. He sighs nervously and looks at her with his eyes. He admires her pretty legs and how her hair falls down on her chest.

"Can I ask you something?" he asks.

Violetta nods her head and smiles.

"My car broke down, do you mind giving me a ride?".

-

A/N:

hi guys! I'm nina and I'll be writing this story .

It may seem kinda boring, but it will end up being very creepy and entertaining some how idk?

haha ilya

and my account name is called @omahaproblems