five

-

Their lips almost touched each other, until Violetta backed away. She looked at Jack and shook her head.

"I can't" she says.

Jack looks at her with sad eyes. "Why?".

"You and Madison are dating. I can't-"

"Who cares about her" Jack says leaning in again.

Violetta pushes Jack out of the way and sits up looking at him. She felt guilt all over her body and it ached. She wanted to leave, but it was already dark. She bit her lip and sighed. She thought Jack was so handsome and charming, but now he's a jerk to Madison and he probably is to every girl.

"I'm leaving tonight" Violetta says to him.

"Wait- no" Jack says grabbing her arms.

"Jack- Madison loves you and you guys are meant to be" Violetta says.

"No, Violetta, listen" Jack says, "she's a bitch. She controls me half of the time and she's rude to my whole family, including me!".

"I don't care" she says. "I'm leaving tonight".

Jack nods his head at her. "Okay, I'll help you get ready".

Violetta nods her head and walks all the way over to the house with Jack without saying a word. She was devastated knowing that Jack turned out like this. She hated men like that and she thought that Jack was really different, but he was just like every boy in this world.

Violetta got to the house and packed up all her stuff. She explained to Madison that she was in a big hurry to get to college and she had to leave tonight to get there in time. Madison nodded her head knowing that she had to go, but she wanted Violetta to stay longer. Madison doesn't have any friends because of where she lived and since Jack doesn't allow her to go to public places.

Once she was done, Violetta went downstairs finding Jack and Madison sitting down. They saw Violetta come downstairs and stood up.

"Aw I can't believe you're leaving already" Madison says hugging Violetta.

"I wish I could stay longer, but I have to go" Violetta says hugging Madison and looking directly towards to Jack who was behind Madison.

Jack rolled his eyes when Violetta looked at him. Violetta went over to Jack and gave him a hug that was slightly uncomfortable.

"If you ever do find yourself near hear, please come pay us a visit" Jack says backing away from the hug.

Violetta nods and grabs her bags heading out the door and walking all the way over to her car. She sits in her cars and starts driving away. She gets on the highway after ten minutes and listens to some music.

No one was on the road, but something unexpected happened that left her only in Jack's care.

-

A/N:

HEYYYY Y'ALLLL!!

honestly carter and Maggie have been loosing their shit recently

like it needs to stop and the fandom already has enough drama to deal with

love you all xx

-nina