two

-

Violetta agreed to give Jack a ride. She thought he was the most ordinary person in this world and then the thought came back about strangers. She gulped as she sat down in the car and looked at the steering wheel.

Her mother always told her to watch out for strangers ever since she was a little girl. She really didn't mind strangers, because she knew that they wouldn't come and kidnap her. Her life was boring and nothing extreme like that would happen to her.

Jack talked to her the whole way. She learned about his life and how he had various friends. She also got to learn where he lived and where he is now living. He didn't scare her at all. He knew that if he did, he would've stopped talking to her immediately.

"The next exit is where I live" Jack says pointing to a sign that listed the cities/towns.

"So you live in the middle of nowhere?" Violetta says laughing.

Jack shrugs. "I guess you can say that, but I like living in my own environment".

Violetta nods silently feeling guilty for saying something rude like that to him since he was really attractive. She bites her lip and tries to forget about saying something like that to him.

As she turns into the road that leads to Jack's house, she notices a big scratch on his lower left arm. She looks out of the corner of her eyes and examines it closely seeing how painful it must've been to get a big scratch like that.

"Just up that hill, and that's my house" he says pointing up to a hill off in the small distance to her.

She squints her eyes and then notices it. She speeds up her driving and gets there about ten minutes later. She looks at the house when she's rolling up to the driveway and sees that it's a mansion.

Growing up, Violetta lived in a small house that looked like a cottage in Ireland. She loved her cottage, but it could feel too cramped sometimes. She looked at Jack's house as she got out of her car and smiled at it.

She entered the house and sees a girl sitting down on a piano bench and she stops playing the beautiful tune that you could hear outside. She looks up and sighs. She directly looks up at Violetta and gives a pleasant smile.

"Where were you?" she asked Jack and she places a small kiss on his lips.

Violetta frowns a bit, but still continues to give a little bit of a smile to both of them. Violetta didn't know Jack very well, but she thought that he was extremely attractive. She could imagine how he would look without a shirt on and how his muscles would be amazing.

"Madison, this is Violetta. Violetta, this is Madison" He says bringing Madison closer to Violetta. "Madison is my girlfriend".

"It's very nice to meet you" Violetta says shaking hands with Madison.

Madison was drop dead gorgeous to Violetta and she wished that she could look exactly like her. Madison's make up was done very nice and her clothes were all very preppy and in style.

"Thank you so much for giving Jack a ride" she softly says. "His car never broke down before like that, but we'll call someone tonight".

Violetta smiles at Jack who returns one right back at her. Madison and Violetta continue to talk about cars, Jack, and the beautiful tune that she was playing on the piano which was a little tune from her mother's favorite childhood movie.

"I believe you need a room to stay in for the night", Jack says. "Am I right?".

"Yes".

-