three

Violetta got out of the shower and saw her fresh pair of clothes on the bed waiting for her. She was tired and confused about this whole day and wished to go back home to her mother and sleep peacefully in her warm bed. 

She put on her clothes and went downstairs to see several maids putting out dinner for them. SHe watched them put salads, meats, fruits, and other delicious items that made her stomach growl since she didn't have any lunch for the day. 

She never had any maids at her house, but she always wondered how it would feel like. Ever since she was little, she always wanted to be famous and have a bunch of money for herself. And she never thought she would have to face reality, but sadly, she did. 

"Are you hungry?" says a familiar voice behind her. 

She turns around and smiles seeing Jack. He was smiling too and his hair was freshly combed back and he had glasses on his head. He had a white buttoned up shirt and some swimming shorts for the pool. 

"Oh, yeah I am" she says looking at the maids again. 

"You can stay here for how many days you like" he says, "you are always welcomed here". 

"You don't really have too-".

"I insist" Jack says grabbing her hands, "you helped me and now this is your reward". 

Violetta gulps and looks down at their hands being touched. She faintly smiles at it and wonders if they could do this everyday, but then she remembers how he was dating Madison. 

By the time Madison came out, it was dinner. They all sat down at the very large table and started eating soup first. And then some other type of food that Violetta loved. 

Madison liked talking to VIoletta and wanted to be good friends with her, but Jack thought that Violetta was beautiful and he stared at her for as long as he could. He admired her and wanted her in his arms. 

"Jack?" Madison spoke as she touched his arm. "do you mind showing Violetta the trials for outside?". 

Jack looked at Violetta who smiled at him. She only ate half of her plate and was full after that. Jack nodded at her and her smiled grew even wider. 

"Perfect! While you guys do that, I'll be going to take a shower" Madison says getting up and going upstairs. 

-