Danika August 8 - Cleveland, Ohio.

Danika felt like the interview went well with Logan, there hadn't been much radio silence first Hunter had called them with support then Angie had blasted them for 'ruining Dominik's career'. Dominik had taken it in stride of some sort and had posted image after image of him with the kids through the years - even throwbacks of him with baby Lainey and so many teenage pictures of Dominik and Danika it wasn't funny. He had titled the post 'correcting the narrative' and was finally able to post pictures of the night he got MYSTERIO tattooed across his knuckles (it was the same night Danika had gotten SELFMADE across her knuckles) and how they'd stacked her hands on top of his, fingers laced between. So it read SELFMADE MYSTERIO. Danika immediately liked the images, followed quickly by Damian which had brought the first headline about them from an online publication that specialized in reporting on wrestling.

Danika Wesson and Damian Priest : Friends or A Passing Fancy for the Older Superstar

It had been very quick to point out Damian Priest's previous lack of committed relationships instead doing a highlight reel of his notable one night stands with blonde bombshells. Danika had never publicly been linked to anyone other than the Mysterio family members. Then the second large point of the article had been stressing the near seventeen year age gap between the two (in fact the article had pointed out that a whole teenager in age between them). The third point had mentioned the fact that she was pregnant then questioned if Dominik was the father of the baby she was currently carrying. All in all Danika wasn't sure what to make of it, instead she'd retweeted the article and added the caption: I'll take an interview if you want to publish some truth, but you didn't get our names right- those are both stage names, so I'm not sure you know want to know the truth, xoxo.

Rey had sent them flowers, Finn and Vero had sent them separate congratulatory messages, Finn had added a can you pick me up from the airport love to the bottom of Danika's note. Which was what she was on her way to do, pick Finn up from the airport, at four in the morning the Saturday before RAW. She parked in the closest lot, then (in her pajamas) climbed out, locked the rental and headed into the airport to look for Finn's terminal. She settled onto one of the comfy looking couches and pulled her phone out to play on it until his flight arrived (it was scheduled to be there by 4:23am) she'd left Rhea, Damian and Dominik at the 24 hour gym near the arena (with the kids asleep in the bus) and their security guard watching over them. They announced Finn's flight, she stood and waited for him, a smile passing the Irishman's face when he saw her, he wrapped her in a tight hug, and kissed both of her cheeks. They moved through baggage claims and she handed the keys off to him. "You are dropping me off at the arena where the tour bus is parked, the GPS is already set to take you from there to the gym you and the other three are working out at."

"Oh." Finn gazed at her for a moment, "You look tired."

"I'm growing a human." She deadpanned, "Want coffee? I can't have any but I'd kill to smell some."

So Finn humored her, he bought a large cup of something expresso related, which was probably horrible for him since he was about to go work out, but the coying warmth of the aroma of coffee filled the SUV to the brim with it's scent, making her hum her appreciation, even though he barely touched it (muttering something about how hot it was). "You know it was brave of you and Dom to tell the world about the kids."

"He didn't want them to feel like a secret, I don't ever want them to think we don't love them. I mean Lainey's starting kindergarten on the road, and that's going to be hard enough... I don't want her to be ridiculed when we finally put her in regular school." Danika offered, "For having to be a secret, ever."

Finn took her hand over the gear shifter, and squeezed it hard, "Vero wants children, you having three and being pregnant is gonna get me jammed up here, but I think if anyone has anything negative to say about you and Dominik being parents, there is an army of people who adore you, and support you, that are going to be more than ready to take on the world in your honor." Danika squeezed his hand, smiling warmly at him as she did so.

"Dominik is lucky to have you three."

"Lucky he had you first, you seem like his compass, more often than not love." They rode in silence after that, Danika thinking about the impact the Judgment Day trio had already had on her life, and had on her children's life, and how Dominik was blessed in so many ways it wasn't funny. Even as she climbed out of the SUV and back onto the travel bus, all she could think about was how far the stars used to feel to both of them, and how close they were to reaching out and grasping them, right now. She glanced down at her knuckles, looking at the ink that had started the revolution in the Mysterio household, SELFMADE in Dominik's handwriting greeted her, dark ink against her pale skin, she kissed her knuckles as she climbed back into bed, a smile on her lips.