Dominik September 2

The first message he got as he made it backstage came from his mother, and boy was she pissed. The next came from Danika (a simple call me). So he did, waiting up for Damian and Rhea to wrap around him, Finn crashed into the back of him, "¿Corazón mío?"

"So, don't freak out, my sugar dropped like with Nico and Rosa, but this time no one was there to catch me like Buddy the last time, I sort of went down hard in the kitchen and got twenty-three stitches in the back of my head, Lainey was the one with me, she's probably going to need therapy, it sent me into labor, and we have a little boy." She gushed it all out, "And I made Vickie give me her phone so I could watch your big moment, but I only caught the tail end of it, tell me you were a bastard throughout the night?"

"Of course, corazón mío." Dominik breathed, "What is our son's name?"

"Óscar Ángel Eduardo, that's his name. I thought we could call him Ángel for short." Danika explained, as she yawned, "Are you coming home?" Danika managed to name the boy after both his fathers and tossed a nod in at the past generation of Mysterios while doing it with the Ángel. It's a perfect name, in his opinion, for the perfect boy.

"Uh, let me see if we have to do press, if we do I'll be on the first flight after that. Did you want to talk to anyone else? You're on speaker phone." Dominik offered up, patiently.

"Luis, I'm sorry I worried you, I know I did. My phone got left at the house, and only just got back to me thanks to Aalyah." She explained, "Te extraño y no puedo esperar a que estés en casa."

"I miss you too, baby." Damian promised, still sweating and out of breath.

"Is he chubby," Rhea asked, leaning forward, "You said you wanted him to be chubby."

"Oh, he is, he's a chubby little Ángel." She assured Rhea, "Fergal? Lainey wants to know if you're coming so she knows how many drawings to make."

"Of course I'm coming, you've just had me nephew, woman." He sounded outraged at the implication that he would miss out on a new (and apparently chubby) member of their family. "I don't know about Vero, she's got work to worry about, so she might not fly home with me this time." Dominik smiled at the fact that even Finn was calling the shared house in Tampa home these days.

Danika yawned again, "If it's ok with you, I think I'm going back to sleep, but I just wanted to tell you, Dominik, te amo mucho y estoy muy orgulloso de ti."

"Thank you, baby, I love you too." Dominik promsied, even as he pulled Rhea closer to his side, the phone disconnected, and he felt tears on his cheeks, "Holy fuck I have another son. We have another son." He looked at Rhea, Damian and Finn, "Dios, I have four kids, we have four kids." He let them guide him away from the side that Edge and Rey were pushing through, after a moment on camera, the pair broke apart, Rey making his way to them.

Damian caught him in a side hug, "Óscar Ángel Eduardo Gutiérrez was born today." Damian told him softly, Rey grinned at Dominik, pulling his son into a full hug, Rhea and Finn smashed in with them all, while Dominik was able to explain what happened with Danika, and her stitches, and everything. In their huddle he sent a text to Candiace, letting her know all was good and they had a new baby, she sent back a paragraph response full of heart emojis in different colors. The next text came from Vickie Guerrero and it was a picture melted his heart as he showed if off : Danika in the hospital bed holding a rather chubby baby, her red hair a mess, blood that hadn't been cleaned off her neck dried and caked there, Lainey with Nico in her lap next to their mom, and Rosa on the other side peeking down at the baby. Ángel had a whole head of dark black curls, and the same darker skin tone that Nico and Rosa had, making Lainey and Danika look extremely pale. The most beautiful part of the picture, he thought, was the fact that Danika had a huge smile on her face, and tears on her cheeks as she looked down at the little chunk in her arms.