10

"So.. Seungmin just showed up at your school, girls were all over him and he just took you here?" Gunil asks as we take a seat on a bench in a local park. It's not actually local though.. it was the closest park we could find. We've finished having lunch together and since it was still bright out we decided to hang out a bit more.. it now it's dark.
It was nice to get to know them a bit better since I could get more dirt on Seungmin.

"Some gave me their numbers." Seungmin laughs. I turn my head with a frown.
"Get rid of those numbers before I get of them and you." I mumble as I throw my empty water bottle into a trash can before taking a seat beside Jiseok who took his phone out after hearing a notification.

"It's almost 10.." Jiseok then calls out, then turning his head towards me. "Did you mention that you had a 'psychotic' brother who would go on a hunt for you if tou stay out late?"

"Oh shit.." I mumble as I quickly stand up and waving to them. "I should get home then. It was really nice meeting you two!"
With that, I swing my back pack over my shoulder and quickly take a run for it before I get scolded by my brother again.

"Kyu, wait up!" I hear behind me. Seungmin was putting his cap on while running behind me. "I'll take you home by car so it's faster.. and also because I don't wanna leave you on your own at night."

"Are you sure? I don't want to be the reason why you just left your friends." I mumble as he walks us both to his car. He shakes his head as he helps me in, then getting into the drivers seat and starting the engine.

"They were the ones who were encouraging me to go with you." He says as he drives ahead. "It's not safe for you right now, especially since you're wearing a school uniform."

"What's wrong with that?!" I scoff as I lean back with a frown. Seungmin shakes his head as he makes a left.
"Nothing!!" He calls out. "It's a Friday night, I don't want you getting hit on by some random old men.."

"Aw look at you, looking out for me." I coo as we both laugh, both of us settling down after a bit.

"If you're tired you're welcome to sleep." Seungmin softly says as he stops at a red light, looking at me with his doe fox eyes. He then takes his racer jacket off again and places it on my shoulders like a blanket as he then reclines my chair.

"I'm not a baby.." I mumble as I continue to hug my backpack.

"We may not be an official couple, but I still care about you." Seungmin shrugs as he fixes himself up before continuing to drive. Somehow, him saying that we weren't an official couple hurt me.

He then turns his head quickly at me before focusing on the road again.

"Please say something, I can't stand silence from you.."