Inside the room: The last two shots

After Aanya's 5 minutes were over, the nurses entered the room again. Aanya's body tensed up as she saw the nurse approaching with two more shots.

As the nurse prepared the syringe for the first shot, she requested Aanya to lay on her stomach.

Aarav helped her do so, knowing how scared and anxious she was. Aanya's heart raced as she heard the rustling of the nurse's gloves and the clink of metal as she prepared the syringe.

Aanya's voice shook with fear, "Please, please don't hurt me. I can't take it."

The nurses held Aanya's legs and arms firmly, and Aarav placed a comforting hand on her head, caressing it softly.

As the nurse slid down Aanya's underwear and trousers, revealing more than needed, Aanya felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her. But she couldn't think about that as the fear took over, and she started to cry, constantly asking if the injection would hurt. 

Aarav whispered comforting words in her ear. Aanya looked up at Aarav, her eyes filled with tears, "I'm sorry, Aarav. I'm so scared." Aarav held her hand tightly, "It's okay, baby. You're doing so well. Just be brave for a few more minutes, and then we'll be done. I promise I'll make it up to you." Aanya nodded with tears streaming down her face.

With a deep breath, the nurse injected the first shot into Aanya's butt. A sharp pain shot through her body, and she let out a loud, agonized scream. Aarav tried to comfort her, telling her that it was almost over, but Aanya couldn't hear him over the sound of her own cries. 

Aanya's breathing became more and more shallow as the fear consumed her. She felt exposed and vulnerable, and she cried out loud as the nurse quickly administered the second shot, she screamed even louder, feeling as if her whole body was on fire. 

 "It hurts so much, Aarav. Please, please make it stop. I don't want to do this anymore." she pleaded as the nurse slowly pushed the plunger injecting the medicine in her butt. It was burning. Aarav rubbed her back, "Shh, I know it hurts meri jaan, but you're doing so well baby. Just a little bit longer okay?"

Aanya's screams echoed through the room. The pain was excruciating, and she felt as if she would never be able to forget it.

Finally, the nurse announced that they were done. Aarav gently helped Aanya up but she was still crying unconsolably. Aarav noticed that her tears soaked his shirt, leaving it slightly wet. He knew she was becoming dehydrated.