mikey x draken - tokyo revengers

Mikey and Draken had been friends since childhood, growing up together in the same neighborhood. They had always been close, even when they started to drift apart in high school.

One day, Mikey received a call from Draken, asking him to meet up at their old hangout spot. Mikey was surprised but eager to see his old friend.

When Mikey arrived, he saw Draken sitting on a bench, looking downcast. He walked over and sat down next to him.

"Hey, Draken, what's going on?" Mikey asked.

Draken sighed. "I've been thinking a lot lately, and I realized something. I'm in love with you, Mikey."

Mikey was taken aback by Draken's confession. He had never thought of Draken in a romantic way before, but he couldn't deny the way his heart was racing.

"Draken, I don't know what to say," Mikey said softly.

"I understand if you don't feel the same way. I just had to tell you how I feel," Draken replied, looking away.

Mikey put a hand on Draken's shoulder, turning him to face him. "Draken, I...I love you too. I think I have for a long time, but I never knew how to say it."

Draken's eyes widened with surprise and joy, and he leaned in to kiss Mikey. The kiss was soft at first, but it quickly grew more passionate as they deepened it.

After a few minutes, they pulled back, both breathing heavily.

"I can't believe this is happening," Draken said, grinning.

"I can't either, but I'm glad it is," Mikey replied, smiling back.

They spent the rest of the day together, walking around the neighborhood and reminiscing about old times. They knew that their relationship would be complicated, especially given their roles in the Tokyo Manji Gang, but they were willing to take the risk.

As they continued to explore their newfound love, Mikey and Draken knew that they had found something special in each other, something that would endure even in the face of danger and uncertainty. They had found love, and nothing could stop them now.

A/N

hoi this is the first chapter of our beautiful but cursed chatgpt spawns :)))

enjoyyyyyy