┆┆Something Different..┆┆

(Hii this is Chapter 2 enjoy!)

𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:Did I really have to go on a mission with these two it's so boring and their so quiet. Ugh you know what. Are you two even gonna say anything!? It's boring!I yell.

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪:Oh you wanted us to talk? I say in a confused look.

𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞:Well duh! You fucking idiot!

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪:How the fuck.. Am I supposed to talk to someone who hates my fucking guts!?

𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞:What...?

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪:You heard me.

𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞:I don't hate your guts ok!?

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪:But your literally always talking about me in that little group and calling me a gloomy loser..?

𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞:Is it so hard to fucking understand Tomioka!? I don't fucking hate you or your guts just understand that!

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪:You actually said my name and not gloomy loser? That's new I've never heard that what's gotten into you?

𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞:It's because the truth is I kind of lik-

𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤:Demons.. Theirs demons behind you.

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞:Huh-? They both turn around.

𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞:Five Demons!? I say as I take out my sword.

𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞:You two take those two I'll take these three.

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤:They both nod in agreement.

𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞:Come on demons fight me with all you got and don't you dare hold back!, It may only be one of me but I'm the second strongest hashira!, So give me all you got! I slightly slant my sword and stab my arm while my blood starts dripping making the demons hungry.If you want this then come get it!!Or are you too scared!? Just pathetic little demons I'm gonna fight eh?

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:This man is crazy but his blood looks amazing we need a plan to get close and rip his body to shreds.

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:I quickly scan my surroundings.Great nothing but woods and trees how are me and Muichiro gonna be able to maybe teamwork this out if their are lots of trees here,Then the demons will just use the trees as an escape. But I guess we have to work with it I say as I take out my sword.

𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:Two Hashira's? This should be a little hard,but if we catch one by himself we could double team him.

𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:Why am I here again I just want to go eat and go hang out with Gen Gen. I soonly look up and see a log getting thrown at me, I take out my sword in a hurry and slice the log. These hoes get on my nerves. I say as I notice a Raven looking object run over to me.

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪:Their planning to catch us by one to gang up on us the only way we'll get out is if we team up if your willing to do so..

𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤:Okay anything to go back to Gen.

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪:Gen-? Never mind,Anyway I have a plan so you have mist breathing right?

𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤:Probably

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪:Probably-? Wait I forgot he forgets things I think to myself. Well uh just swing your sword.

𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:I swing my sword and notice lots of mist flowing.

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪:So you do have mist breathing, I was thinking maybe you could go to the darkest part of the woods and light it up with your mist breathing, So they'll go your way thinking your by yourself and I hide in the shadows and wait so when they come we both take them down.

𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤:Okay

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:Please don't tell me he already forgot the plan..

𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤:Soo what now

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:I hit my hand against my face, Today is gonna be a long day of explaining. I sigh the longest and loudest sigh.

(See y'all in chapter 3 I'll try making them longer (◍•ᴗ•◍)