I love Him

He gave me his heart and i took advantage but he would shoot me down for many rounds to come.
He makes me happy that's all i could ever really say.

I remember laying summer nights with just louis' arms wrapped around me. Louis slept with me one afternoon he was so tired from babysitting and he cuddled close. Would have though my baby wanted to fuck but instead he put his body close to mine, kissed my lips and said
"shh, just sleep" sexiest shit I've ever heard. I did as i was told. Feeling his body so close made my body heat up and my dick get harder as i thought of desperately having him but i had to stop thinking. I had to show him sex wasn't all I wanted. I told myself to chill and suck it up.
Louis' eyes were calm, his skin so soft and his lips were perfectly put together, so gentle i blushed just watching him. Most people would say that was gay as fuck but duh bitch i am gay tf and not ashamed. Choosing to be with louis was the best decision I've ever made. We go through so much shit yeah, but the moments with him are the moments i want to keep forever and keep building on.

Who would give up on someone like Louis. The way he puts on his fake smile even though i can see right through him. Or how we don't even have to talk to know what the other person is saying. Lol. I can look at Louis and make a face and he knows exactly what I'm thinking.

Louis' POV:
We're okay! Harry and I are okay! We've gone through hell and back over the course of this one year and eight months we've been together but I wouldn't change it for the world.
Harry has changed me, I no longer care what people think of me, well not as much, and I can be spontaneous. Shit man I've even learned to love sex, not as much as him, but I love it.
Over the summer I would baby sit and he would come over everyday. He'd bring me anything i asked him to brig and sometimes he'd use that as an excuse to come over. My mum never knew obviously, she was always working.
I recall one afternoon it was just him and I. We walked into my mums room and he said
"she prays a lot in here".
He's never been more right in his entire life. My mum lived praying. I'm not going to lie, shit I respected her for that. But it's not something my boyfriend should be thinking about.

Right, anyways, so my boyfriend is the best. He treats me like royalty.

That day He went home and he took my sweater with him, we were texting.

Harry: hey baby

Louis: hey babe

Harry: I miss you already

Louis: I know! Me too!!

Harry: can I come back tomorrow?

Louis: babe, you shouldn't even be asking that. You know you can come when ever as long as my mum isn't here.

Harry: lol remember that one time she almost caught us. Too close, I almost died.

Louis: that wasn't funny, my mum would kill me in a heartbeat.

Harry: I know baby. I'm sorry.

Louis: it's okay princess.

Harry: I know we've been through a lot, but I want to marry you. I have your ring. For now It's a promise ring. I know we're young, but I want to spend forever with you.

Louis: omg, wow, babe I love you. That's a long time. You think we can do that?

Harry's POV:
Why would he ask me that? Does he not trust me? Does he not trust us? Is he doubting us?
Gosh Lou why can't you understand that I'm truly, deeply, madly in love with you. I know I'll always be in love with you, so crazily.

I know I've broken your heart, but I won't anymore. I wouldn't know where to look for your heart. If it isn't with me it shouldn't be anywhere. I know I can spend the rest of my life with you. I just wish you could be as sure of it as I am.

Louis' POV:
No! I'm not doubting it, I'm just scared. Can a year and eight months really determine if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone.
I have morals and all this other shit that I've set aside just for my princess. But omg Hazza you're crazy. I love you.

I can't take another heartbreak. I'm just scared baby, I'm scared.

*********Author's Note: hey guys. I wasn't sure of what you guys were expecting of this update and I guess I wasn't sure myself what I was expecting. But I hope you guys enjoy it. Like, share and comment. Love you all. 💙💙💙💙💖