Tea partys

Techno's P.O.V
I woke up to glowing red eyes staring at me and smiling he said "morning" then he smirked. I chucked and said "morning" I kissed his cheek and his face turned as red a tomato. Then he said "already at cheek kissing so when does neck kissing start" I laughed and smiled then answered "I don't know you tell me" then a bang on the door came with someone yelling "get up" Ben got up and went to the door and I'm not gonna lie I was totally looking at his ass he opened the door and a guy wearing a white hoodie and black skinny jeans with the palest white face ever and his eyelids were missing and it looked as if he slit his mouth to smile permanently. after the talked for a few minutes Ben shut the door and said "I know you were looking at this fine ass" I laughed and said "not lying I was" he smirked and said "too bad you don't get none". I pouted and said "why not" he threw on his cloths and said "when your done changing just meet me by the stairs" I nodded and he left. I put on my jeans my sweatshirt and my Bennie then walked out and to the stairs where Ben was waiting then he said "just stay close to me and if someone scares you tell me" I smiled and nodded "got it over protective boyfriend" he cocked an eyebrow "so we're dating now" I chuckled and said "its an Internet thing" he nodded and said "sure it is" we walked into the kitchen and got food and did stay close to Ben because I didn't know who was who and what was what after we ate Ben dragged me outside. there was a dog there and it came up and let me pet it then Ben said "that's smile he's Jeff's" then the guy from this morning walked up and said "i is the Jeff he is talking about" I shook my head and said "I'm techno" then Ben dragged me away possessive much I laughed to myself and we ended up back in his room. I say on the bed and grabbed my bag dumping out my computer speakers headphones PS3 PSP PS3 controller then my phone. I set them aside then Ben sat next to me and leaned close to my ear and whispered "I think gamer girls are hot" I blushed lightly and covered my face with my hands then he pulled my chin up and said "don't hide your blush I think it's cute" I smiled and then he pulled my face closer to his he pulled me into his lap and connected our lips I closed my eyes lightly and smiled into the kiss then he stopped and I whined then he asked "neck kisses?" I giggled and smiled nodding he reconnected our lips and kissed the side of my lip then he smirked and lightly kissed my neck when someone knocked on the door he mumbled "damn it" then picked me up and placed me back on the bed and went to the door and opened it in the doorway was a little girl holding a teddy bear then she said "Jeff said there was a new girl and I want to meet her" I smiled and Ben moved to the side and said "my bed" the girl ran over and said "hi I'm Sally and this is Charlie" she said showing me her stuffed bear I smiled and said "I'm techno" she smiled brightly and said "you and Ben should come play tea party with me sometime" I nodded and said "we will defiantly" she smiled and said "ok I gotta go now bye" I waved and said "bye" when Ben shut the door he said "I'm not playing tea party any time soon" I nodded and stood up and said "yes you are mister because if you don't I'll refuse to kiss or talk to you" he pouted and said "fine" I smiled and said "good" he dragged me to Sally's room and knocked in the door Jeff answered and said "you guys are just in time we were about to start with out you" I walked in and dally sat me next to her and smile was on my other side Ben was across the table from me Sally showed us how to hold the cup and how to drink from it then she made a toast and we drank out tea this is the cutest thing ever after the tea party Ben was being a grumpy old fart. so I felt like being annoying "is little Ben grumpy because he had to go to a tea party" I nagged at him once we were in his room and countless nags later he grabbed my waist and said "stop now or something bad is gonna happen" I bit my lip and said "like what" he kissed me lightly and said "you'll never know" I whimpered and whined then he said its getting late we should get ready for bed I nodded and changed not telling Ben to turn around I took off my sweatshirt and put my hair into a ponytail I put my phone on the charger and got in bed but Ben was laying right in the middle so I laid on top of him. he wrapped his arms around me and put his hands on my ass and smirked saying "I get this fine ass tho" I put my head on his chest and mumbled "night" he said "night" and I fell asleep to his steady heartbeat and the light snores coming from his lips.