Tuning

What if i never found Harmony? I used to think that my life was just completely wasteful and meaningless, questioning everything I was taught, losing faith in god and then there was, you. Just the right tightening for my cello strings.Comets ablaze and stars alike, some celestial sort of intervention into a miserable cockpit of distress. In that moment. Those glinting eyes and that capturing sundress which made ripples at the base of my chest, and pinging sensations at the crest of my rib cage as if something restless was trying to escape, tearing through my tattered vest.One two, one-Two, and with every beat it quickened.

It feels almost beautiful, it feels more than relieving to look at the back of you for the last time, and know that you've chosen another way, although sometimes i stare back at old pictures and peer into them, wishing you could have stayed. I made a choice about this a while ago; Stay sad and down, don't ever get up, yeah just suffer below. So maybe she'd realize how sicken and sorrowed she'd left a poor withered soul, and then like they always do, come racing back with affection, racing back, but it always just feels like One-two, one-two, one-two.

Sometimes I sit under galaxies of ponderous entities and i'm often baffled that no one has ever sought that far, to explore the unknown themselves, only a piece of their belonging; like rover cars. And then I look to myself and wonder if anyone would ever come in and make sense of this big bang theory constantly occurring inside of me, not physically, but mentally. I sit and i wonder if anyone has the courage, the valor, the depth..to dive in clothes on and all in the ocean that i only let people dip their toes in. But wishful thinking is always sufficient in the eyes of the forcibly sympathetic, I'm sure someone waayy better than me will come along and ignite these drenched coals of a three-stone stove. And that is how i know it's always been me. I've always crafted the doorway , not because my features aren't the best of appearance, by god no. I am solid and smile impeccable. I am intolerable of insecurities so I will tell you what i think i am, what i know, And what i know is that i'm beautiful. But the reason nothing lasted was president to the odd beating of the most discordant barrel drum, oh how does it go again..

One-Two, one...two, one-two.

Not even the fucking heart beats lasted.

A pause in the middle to regain rhythm, we've never made it steady before. I've never been able to keep it steady. One-two, one...too late, gone already. They just can't dance to your peculiar rhythm, that's why no one stays.

One-two, one...two.

Damn it, almost,

Almost, again.