6.

Bora had been eyeing Yoongi since the time they sat in the car. Although she felt her gaze was subtle, Yoongi could clearly feel her eyes on him.

No one knew how, but he suddenly got confidence and his smirk grew every time she would eye him. If it wasn't for that incident half an hour back, Yoongi would be a blushing mess. But the situation had flipped now.

Considering the fact that the ride was going to be long, he decided to break the ice. "Do you wanna say something?" He asked softly, casting a quick glance at Bora before turning his focus to the road.

He chuckled when Bora was startled after hearing his question suddenly. Her chocolaty orbs grew widened and her mouth was agape, which she closed instantly like a fish since she was unable to speak.

"I? No... Umm- No! Yes, no –" Yoongi placed his hand on Bora's thighs to stop her from stuttering. He could clearly feel her nervousness as she was shaking her head to clear her point that she didn't want to say anything. However, her furrowed brows and biting on her lower lip said otherwise.

He caressed her thighs gently which surprisingly calmed her. Though she had worn jeans, his hand could still radiate the warmth on her thighs and the air conditioning in the car also didn't help as she soon started to feel hot.

"What are you nervous about?" He inquired quietly, taking off his hand to give a signal before he focused on driving, this time keeping his hand to himself.

Bora sighed. She couldn't believe she hadn't thought of Jimin even once after she decided to accompany Yoongi and not the couple, who were in another car that was following them.

Since Yoongi decided to join them, he suggested taking his car as well. He didn't want to intrude on the couple's privacy. They might want to discuss their wedding preparations he thought. Moreover, this was the perfect excuse to spend some alone time with Bora.

"How do I say I was feeling something different when I was in his embrace? When I don't know what that feeling was, how do I tell him anything? And why isn't he nervous?" She murmured to herself as she battled with the questions that were forming in her mind.

She was fidgeting her fingers while glancing down as she talked to herself.

Although she believed the other could not hear her, Yoongi could hear her worries loud and clear. Yoongi chuckled at her innocent questions and sudden calmness took over him.

Does that mean I can win her heart if I work harder for it? I'm sure her heart isn't reserved. If it was, she wouldn't feel things for me after the morning incident.

Yoongi decided to play some question games to lighten the mood because he was starting to feel optimistic.

After spending so many years working together professionally, fate had given them the opportunity to get to know one another better now. He made the decision to take a chance. "How about we play some games?" He suggested with a hopeful voice.