12.

Disclaimer: Words such as "f*cked up" and "b*stard" are used. 

***********

It had been three days since Bora went to work. She kept her phone switched off all those days as she didn't want to talk to anyone.

The first day when she returned, she cried endlessly. She felt dirty as those harsh words came from someone she once loved wholeheartedly. She felt pathetic to still love that person even after he left her. She pitied herself because she wasn't able to move on after five long years. Instead, she had been longing to see that face while the other person had clearly moved on.

But after a day passed, she began to compose herself. She couldn't upset her family more by staying depressed all the time, because even when everyone had given up on her, her family was the only one who stayed by her side.

Finally, she took a long shower on the third day in the evening and decided to have dinner with her family.

Meanwhile, Jimin was no better than Bora. He might have said inappropriate things to her, but he didn't mean any of them. He just wanted her to hate him and move on. But he was also afraid for her to move on. And that's when he knew his feelings were f*cked up.

They had once promised never to let anyone else enter in their heart or life. But how could he blame her when he broke the promise first?

"What should I do, Kook?" Jimin asked the said boy, who was reading a book on his phone.

Jimin never understood his brother who always said he was reading a book on his favorite reading app online whenever he asked, "What are you doing?" How could someone read books on the phone?

"Kook? Look up and f*cking answer me."

Jungkook sighed after hearing the frustrated male. He placed his phone on his nightstand and poured all his attention on his brother. "You know what, you should talk with her. Ever heard of talking and not creating misunderstanding?" He emphasized the word "talking" sarcastically.

Jungkook's raised brow made Jimin gulp. The younger boy had a point there. "But I don't want—"

"—to hurt her? You have already hurt her enough so quit overthinking and over assuming things. Man up and apologize for your sins. And you better don't do anything stupid this time." Jungkook's words were stern and it caused Jimin to sigh. After all, what else could he do other than sighing when he knew Jungkook was right?

He got to his feet and looked down apologetically. "I'll go and do that."

"Where are you goi— and he's gone." Jungkook shook his head in defeat when he didn't get any response.

He stared at the closed door of his room for a minute before he got back to his reading while mumbling, "I hope he doesn't do anything stupid."

Yoongi sat in his backyard, sipping on the soju. He was trying to get in touch with Bora but it was in vain.