11.

Lovelies, get your tissues ready. This chapter is going to a long and emotional. 

******

It had been two days and Jia didn't call Bora. The event planner was now growing impatient. She had promised Yoo-Jin to finalize the dress for Jia within three days. Now she just had one day left. Bora had already received the wedding dresses for the soon-to-be bride to try.

Bora was currently pacing back and forth in her office while nibbling on her bottom lip. She was worried for two reasons. First was, Jia wasn't receiving her calls and she was supposed to come for dress trials. And the second reason was Yoo-Jin had advised that she take Jia to the hotel next to their agency for the trial.

Well, if it was a normal hotel then she would be more than happy. However, Jimin worked in that hotel, and facing him would be a huge challenge for her.

She was startled out of her reverie by a knock at the door. Yoongi was standing by the door, peering inside, as she turned to face it. His long hair rested perfectly on his side face and his broad smile, displaying his gums and closing his eyes made him look like an adorable cat.

When Bora grinned a little, he finally entered. "What are you still doing here? Hasn't Jia arrived?" Bora shook her head with a sigh in response to Yoongi's query.

"Strange! Let me call her." Bora finally heaved a sigh of relief. She wondered why she hadn't thought of this previously. She looked at Yoongi calling Jia, her eyes literally glistening with hope.

Yoongi continued to call, twice, and it appeared that someone finally answered. She was overcome with anxiety once more, though, as she discovered Jia had been ill ever since they had left the vineyard. 

She got sick after talking for hours while sitting in the garden, but she didn't even think about going inside. She almost forgot to consider the fact that she had just returned to Korea and the weather might not be comfortable for her.

Jia suggested Bora to video call her when she tried dresses. Because they had to give the dresses back to the designer, that was the only option, and Bora had to agree to it. The world doesn't just revolve around Min family after all.

Yoongi was kind enough to follow her to the hotel. He believed that being there would be advantageous, particularly if she needed to video call Jia. Who was Bora to object? She needed someone to face the whole situation... To face Jimin.

When Bora reached the hotel, she noticed that Yoo-Jin had already reserved a suit for them. The mother had thought that Yoongi, Jimin, and Bora would be accompanying her daughter, and it would be a huge headache for them to leave the room every time Jia tried dresses on, so she didn't want her daughter to run into any difficulties when trying dresses for her special day.