Chapter Nineteen

The day after and the person was still following us. I stood watch as the genin slept. "Juro."

"Yes Milady?"

"I want you to check out that signature as soon as we reach Kitowa. Don't kill them, but bring them to me."

"It's been troubling to me as well. Who would have enough determination to follow us this far?"

"Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Jin or anybody from the Village, just to name a few. There isn't really any telling who it might be when they're so far away. But whenever we stop, so do they. A clear sign that they're following us. They don't want to be detected."

"So what you want to do?"

"I'm going to wake the team up and then we're going to leave."

"They've only had a few hours sleep Yuuki." He reminded me.

I started walking towards the camp. "I'd rather have them lose a few hours than for them to lose their lives. There isn't any telling who that is just yet."

-

-

"Roli, Furiki." I shook the boys. "Get up."

"Sensei?" They groaned.

"You need to get up and pack. We're being followed. Do it as quickly and as quietly as possible, understand?"

"Hai!" They were alert instantly.

"Get moving." I ordered, leaving their tent and going into Kara's.

"Kara." I whispered. "Wake up."

She, unlike the boys, almost flipped when she saw me. "Sensei!"

"Shh! Someone is following us. Get changed and pack, we're leaving as soon as your done. We should reach Kitowa in a few hours or so. Quickly and quietly Kara."

Once they had all gotten changed and the tents had been packed up, Juro offered us a ride.

"It'll get us to Kitowa a lot faster." I encouraged the hesitant genin. "And his fur is amazingly soft and comfortable."

Roli was the first to accept, clambering onto Juro. Kara got on after him, still a little nervous. Furiki, however, didn't want to get on at all. "No way sensei! I'm not getting onto him!"

"Why not?" I asked.

He stayed silent.

"Furiki.." I sighed. "Alright. Come here."

He came over to me. "Sensei?"

I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder and took off. "Let's go."

Roli and Kara laughed as Furiki yelled out "Uchiha Sensei!" In embarrassment.

-

-

I kept up with Juro well enough, but it took a lot of my energy, and by the time we reached Kitowa, I was exhausted.

I dropped Furiki to the ground and placed my hands on my knees, leaning over and breathing hard. "I haven't run that much in a while." I puffed. I then glared softly at the guilty looking genin. "You are so riding Juro on the way back."

The wolf demon let the other two off of him, before shaking out his fur. "I'm surprised you kept up with me for that long."

"Oh shut up, ya damn wolf. Go and check that chakra signature from before."

He chuckled. "Yes miss Grumpy pants."

"JURO!" I snarled. "Not. In. The. Mood."

His tails still wagging, he loped away.